Learn to make Irresistible Potato Red Cabbage Tikki Recipe – Potato Cabbage Cutlet recipe with easy step-by-step photo instrucions. This cabbage tikki is a very hearty, healhty, and delicious which can be ready in minutes. This spicy tikki is best served with some green chutney and some hot tea.
Tikki is a popular North Indian snack, usually made with potatoes and some spices. In aloo tikki, ‘Aloo’ is ‘Potato’, and ‘Tikki’ stands for ‘Cutlet’. Tikkis are either served as a snack with chutney or served as a ‘Tikki Chaat’ along with Chole, Green chutney (Hare Dhaniye Ki Chutney), Tamarind chutney (aka Imli Ki Chutney), yogurt and onions.
Related: Aloo Tikki Burger
Irresistible Potato Red Cabbage Tikki is a new twist to Aloo (Potato) Tikki, a very popular north Indian snack. Adding freshly grated cabbage gives it a nice purplish color and crunchiness. It’s a great snack/brunch which is comfortably tasty, yet nutritious because of vegetables. A true blend of spices and vegetables makes it really irresistible.
Related: RAJMA TIKKI – KIDNEY BEANS CUTLETS
Let’s learn to make Irresistible Potato Red Cabbage Tikki in easy to understand quick steps.
1. Combine all the ingredients to it except oil, and mash well.
2. Divide the mixture into 8-10 equal sized balls.
3. Gently flatten them into round shapes.
4. Keep the mixture balls in a fridge for 1 hour minutes. (You can also roll these balls in breadcrumbs if you wish)
5. Heat a flat pan on medium.
6. Add some oil to it, and shallow fry the balls till they turn golden brown.
7. Serve hot with your favorite ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!
Related: SIZZLING BITES OF DALIA TIKKI
You may also like these red cabbage recipes:
- Red Cabbage Zucchini Chana Dal
- Potato Paneer Stuffed Roasted Red Cabbage Cones with Sriracha Sauce
- Chana Dal Red Cabbage Tikki
- Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha [Recipe]
- Distinctive Red Cabbage Omelet [Recipe]
- Red Cabbage Cauliflower Radish Chickpea Pancake [Vegetarian-Recipe]
- Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles [Vegetarian-Recipe]
If you cook this dish, be sure to tag your photo with this hashtag: #mggk
Happy Cooking and Keep Sharing! 🙂