Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
What is Red Cabbage Cauliflower Radish Chickpea Pancake?
Red Cabbage Cauliflower Radish Chickpea Pancake is a savory pancake, made with awesomely delicious vegetables; red cabbage, cauliflower, radish, and spring onions. They make wonderful breakfast as they are quick to prepare, filler, healthy, and nutritious. Red cabbage cauliflower radish pancakes are here to make you feel hungry.
Let’s learn to make Red Cabbage Cauliflower Radish Chickpea pancake in 7 easy to understand quick steps.
- gram flour – 2 cups
- rice flour – 1 cup
- red cabbage, grated – 1 cup
- cauliflower, grated – ½ cup
- radish, grated – ½ cup
- red spring onions, chopped – 2
- onion, grated – 1
- garlic cloves, grated – 5 cloves
- ginger, grated – 1 tbsp
- cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- chaat masala powder – 1⁄4 tsp
- red chili powder – ½ tbsp or as per taste
- garam masala powder – 1⁄4 tsp
- turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- a pinch of baking soda
- olive oil for cooking
- lemon juice – ½ tbsp
- salt as per taste
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the dry ingredients except baking soda to the bowl, mix well. Now add water to the dry ingredients, and make a smooth batter without any lumps.
- Check the consistency, and add more water if needed. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add baking soda to it, and mix well again.
- Heat a pan on high heat. Once, the pan is hot enough, turn the heat on medium-high. Spread some oil in pan and spread 2 tbsp batter equally on it.
- Cover the lid, and let it cook for about 2 minutes, or till it changes color. Now remove the lid, and apply some more oil on the topside of pancake. Turn it upside down. Let it cook for 2 minutes, until it becomes brown and crispy from both sides.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the batter.
- Red Cabbage Cauliflower Radish Chickpea Pancakes are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with any of your favorite dressings, or yogurt condiment. They even taste good when served at the room temperature. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂