Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What is Sizzling Mushroom Tikki?
Sizzling Mushroom Tikkis are Indian cutlet. These are quick and easy to prepare cutlets. Sizzling Mushroom Tikkis are very famous Goan dish, made with mushrooms, onions, potatoes, and seasoned with some spices. These are awesomely crunchy, and fragrantly flavorful. These are very nutritious and healthy savory cutlets, which is a true delight for all mushroom lovers.
Let’s learn to make Sizzling Mushroom Tikki in 5 easy to understand quick steps.
- button mushrooms, finely chopped – 2 cups
- oil – 2 tbsp
- onions, chopped – 3 medium
- potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed – 4 large
- green chillies chopped – 2
- fresh coriander leaves chopped – 2 tablespoons
- salt to taste
- semolina (rawa) – 1 cup
- red chili powder – 1tsp
- cumin powder – 1 tsp
- garam masala – ⅓ tsp
- gram flour (besan) – 4 tbsp
- raisins – 2 tsbp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chopped mushrooms and sauté for 4 minutes or till all the moisture gets evaporated. Add green chilies, cumin powder, red chili powder, salt, and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add gram flour, and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add potatoes, and raisins. Mix well and shape into 8-10 lemon sized balls.
- Roll mixture balls in semolina, and press slightly.
- Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry the flattened balls from both sides till they turn golden brown in color. Serve hot with your favourite chutney or ketchup. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.