Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Beet Potato Peas Patties
Beet Potato Peas Patties are delicious, healthy and colorful snacks which are prepared with beetroot, boiled potatoes, green peas, a blend of some spices, and herbs, emerging into an irresistible light meal. These patties taste great, brings a gorgeously vibrant red color to your palate. Eating beet patties is an interesting way to consume more of nutritious beets. These are one of the greatest savory snacks that can be enjoyed with any of your favourite beverages.
Let’s learn to make Beet Potato Peas Patties in easy to understand quick steps.
- beetroots, grated -2 cups
- boiled potatoes – 4
- onion, chopped -1
- garlic, crushed – 1 tbsp
- ginger, finely chopped -1 tbsp
- peas – 1 cup
- pinch of asafetida
- black pepper powder -1 tsp
- garam masala powder -½ tsp
- green chilies, finely chopped -2
- bread crumbs – ¼ cup
- salt as per taste
- oil for roasting
Ingredients for serving:
- red onion, chopped for serving – 1
- cucumber, sliced for serving – 1
- roasted tortillas or breads for serving
- lemon slices
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients except oil to it. Mix well, and shape into small rounds balls, and flatten them to make patties.
- Keep these patties in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200°F/400°C.
- In a flat pan, heat 2 tbs oil and fry the patties in medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer patties onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
Method of serving:
- Spread hot roasted tortilla on a flat surface. Add some of your favorite dressings.
- Add cucumber slices, herbs, and chopped red onion. Top with the sizzling beet potato peas patties.
- Squeeze over some lemon juice. Roll up and patties ready to eat.
- You can use these patties as sandwich filling, or simply have them with your favorite dip. Enjoy!
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a reflector on the right side of the frame.
Props & Styling: I placed my food palate on a black background, along with some fresh salad and fried patties.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 50°,
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.