Beet Potato Peas Patties
Beet Potato Peas Patties are delicious, healthy and colorful snacks made with beetroot, boiled potatoes, green peas, spices, and herbs. A perfect light meal.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/beet-potato-peas-patties-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 25 minutes
Total Time = 35 minutes
Category = Snack
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 16 cutlets
Nutrition Info = 56 calories
Serving Size = 1 Cutlet
» For Beet Potato Peas Patties //
- 2 cups beetroots, grated
- 4 medium-sized boiled potatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup peas
- Pinch of asafetida
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 small-sized green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for roasting
» For serving //
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped for serving
- 1 small-sized onion cucumber, sliced for serving
- Roasted tortillas or breads for serving
- 4-5 lemon slices
» How to Make Beet Potato Peas Patties //
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients except oil to it. Mix well, and shape into small rounds balls, and flatten them to make patties.
- Keep these patties in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200°F/400°C.
- In a flat pan, heat 2 tbs oil and fry the patties in medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer patties onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
» For Serving //
- Spread hot roasted tortilla on a flat surface. Add some of your favorite dressings.
- Add cucumber slices, herbs, and chopped red onion. Top with the sizzling beet potato peas patties.
- Squeeze over some lemon juice. Roll up and patties ready to eat.
- You can use these patties as sandwich filling, or simply have them with your favorite dip. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.