Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What is Sizzling Dalia Tikki?
Dalia Tikkis are cutlets, which are very rich in fiber. These give you high energy, and at the same time they are very low in calories. Dalia Tikkis are healthy and nutritious. These are perfect for you, if you are weight watcher.
What is the perfect time to have these fulfilling & healthy Tikkis?
Breakfast time is excellent for Dalia Tikkis. When you have Dalia Tikkis for breakfast, you will have more energy, and you will feel satisfied the whole day.
Let’s learn to make Dalia Tikkis in 4 very easy steps.
Ingredients for stuffing:
- ½ cup boiled Dalia (Boiled broken wheat)
- 1/2 cup boiled vegetables( green peas, carrot, corn shells)
- 1 boiled potatoes, peeled & mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp, ginger-garlic paste
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- olive oil for shallow frying
- 1 tsp chaat masala.
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take a mixing bowl, and add dalia, potatoes, boiled vegetables, onions, green chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, bread crumbs, along with all the spices. Mix well.
- Divide the dalia mixture into 7-8 balls. Make a ball of each portion, and flatten between your palms into the shape of a small tikki/cutlet.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry all the tikkis from both sides till they turn golden colored and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Serve hot with any ketchup or chutney. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂