Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What is Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles?
Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles is an aromatic one pot meal. For some twist to the regular curry noodles, I have used curry powder to this recipe instead of the usual curry paste. Half cooked vegetables just taste delish when they come with the curry seasoned noodles. This is really a tempting dish, and gives a hot-nutty flavour, by adding roasted peanuts and chili flakes to it.
Let’s learn to make Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles in 4 easy to understand quick steps.
- olive oil – 1 tbsp
- mushrooms, sliced – 3
- ginger-garlic, grated – 1 tbsp
- curry powder – 2 tbsp
- red cabbage, chiffonade – 1 cup
- carrots, julienned – 2
- red spring onions, sliced – ½ cup
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- green beans – ¼ cup
- bell pepper, julienned – 1
- pepper powder – 1 tsp
- salt as per taste
- noodles, cooked as per instructions – 2 cup
Ingredients for serving:
- roasted peanuts
- chili flakes
- Heat oil in a pan. Add grated ginger-garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Now add all the vegetables, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, salt, pepper powder, along with ⅛ cup of water, and mix well.
- Let the vegetables cook with spices for 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and cooked noodles. Toss well, and top with roasted peanut and chili flakes. Serve hot!