Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles (Vegetarian-Recipe)
Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles is an aromatic one pot meal. Made with curry powder. This is a spicy nutty vegetarian noodles recipe.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/tempting-spiced-curry-noodles-vegetarian-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 20 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Indo-Chinese
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 219 calories
Serving Size = 1 Pancake
» For Spiced Curry Noodles //
- olive oil - 1 tbsp
- mushrooms, sliced - 3
- ginger-garlic, grated - 1 tablespoon
- curry powder - 2 tablespoon
- red cabbage, chiffonade - 1 cup
- carrots, julienned - 2
- red spring onions, sliced - ½ cup
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoons
- green beans - 1/4 cup
- bell pepper, julienned - 1
- pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- salt as per taste
- noodles, cooked as per instructions - 2 cup
- Ingredients for serving //
- roasted peanuts
- chili flakes
» How to Make Spiced Curry Noodles //
- Heat oil in a pan. Add grated ginger-garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Now add all the vegetables, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, salt, pepper powder, along with 1/8 cup of water, and mix well.
- Let the vegetables cook with spices for 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and cooked noodles. Toss well, and top with roasted peanut and chili flakes. Serve hot!
- No notes for this recipe.