This 5 ingredients Paleo & Gluten-Free Strawberry chia pudding is a quick, simple, yet so divine and healthy pudding recipe made from chia seeds.
It is a satisfying and guilt-free treat that is brimming with superfoods like chia seeds and strawberries. It keeps you full for some hours.
Creamy, fruity, and super tasty Strawberry Chia Pudding makes a light, healthy, and nutritious breakfast for any morning. This pudding also makes a perfect . Or you can simply serve it as a healthy dessert or a snack. No way how you choose to serve this pudding, it will convert any normal day into a replenished cheerful day.
This pudding is 100% made with natural ingredients, and no refined sugar is added. A spoonful of this bright red and delightfully addictive pudding can surely brighten your day.
This easy to make enticing pudding is overflowing with fresh and luscious strawberries, naturally sweetened almond milk and honey. It is absolutely no-cook, fuss-free, and takes only 5 minutes of your time. It tastes EXTRA exquisite in summer when fresh strawberries are full in season.
I have been in love with chia seeds for years. It is ever since I had it for the very first time, I was all over it. I can tell it is pure food love. :)
The wonderful thing about chia seeds is that it is loved by all age groups. Kids and grownups all love to devour puffed up gel-like chia seeds.
What I love most about this strawberry Chia Pudding is that not only is it made with a few simple, natural, wholesome, and nourishing ingredients; it tastes scrumptious too.
Related: Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
What is Strawberry Chia Pudding
Strawberry Chia Pudding is a simple yet most satisfying and delish pudding made with fresh strawberries, almond milk, sweetened by little bit honey and flavored by a bit of vanilla extract. Here you just mix some natural ingredients and let them set. It takes at least 4 hours to set, but the effective preparing time is only 5 minutes.
So in 4 hours you get your delicious and healthy pudding.
Other enticing strawberry recipe:
What are the Health Benefits of Chia Seeds?
Apart from tasting exceptionally good, chia seeds have remarkably good health benefits too. Anyone who consumes chia seeds would know about their superpowers. They are a nutritional powerhouse. They might be amongst the healthiest superfoods because they are great for your overall health.
If you are new to chia seeds, then below are some health benefits of consuming chia seeds.
Chia seeds are:
✔︎ Great sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
✔︎ High in fiber and calcium.
✔︎ Loaded with proteins.
✔︎ High in antioxidants and iron.
✔︎ Packed with essential minerals and vitamins.
Strawberry Chia Pudding Ingredients
Strawberry Chia Pudding is made with 5 simple and natural ingredients. These are:
- Honey maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
How to make Strawberry Chia Pudding
Making this pudding is the easiest and simplest thing. This healthy and super breakfast only needs 5 minutes of your time and 4 simple ingredients. _This is how you make your strawberry chia pudding: _
Step 1: Add milk, chia seeds, honey /maple syrup, and vanilla to a small mixing bowl. Mix well to incorporate everything.
Step 2: Cover and set for 4 hours or overnight.
Step 3: Puree strawberries with honey.
Step 4: Add puree to chia pudding and stir well.
Step 5: Add puree and chia pudding to serving jars and top with your favorite toppings. Done!
Related: Strawberry Masala Chaas
This Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding can be gobbled up as a light breakfast, snack, mid-day meal, or as a healthy after-meal dessert. This is also great for late-night dessert hankerings when you want to indulge in something light, sweet, and guilt-free.
Strawberry Breakfast Recipes:
Tips, Tricks and Variations to make your best strawberry chia pudding
- I have used fresh strawberries for this pudding recipe, but you can also use frozen strawberries here — they work well too.
- You can also add 1-2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt to this pudding recipe.
- To make it fuller, you can also use some granola or muesli toppings for this pudding.
- Always add topping right before serving.
- Instead of pureeing strawberries, they can also be pureed along with milk before soaking chia seeds. I personally like the bright red color of the strawberry puree in the pudding, so I generally add it in the end.
- You can also add some cinnamon powder to the pudding. It tastes great.
- I used banana, strawberry, and almond toppings. However, you can use any of your favorite toppings.
- Another way of making this pudding is, that you can puree all the ingredients and then let the pudding set.
- I used almond milk in this recipe which can be substituted with coconut milk, cashew milk, soy milk, or dairy milk.
- You can also add some peanut butter or ground flax seeds to this pudding. Basically, feel free to use any nuts or seeds as a topping.
- If you do not want to puree strawberries for this pudding recipe, then you can also pulp them up using a fork.
- You can also replace honey / maple syrup with 2 tablespoons of pureed dates.
- Sometimes pudding does not thicken up properly. If your chia seed pudding is still liquid and didn’t set as it should, then add about 1 tbsp of chia seeds to the pudding and whisk well. Let it sit for about an hour, and your pudding will thicken up.
Can I make this pudding in advance?
Yes, you can. This pudding stays fresh for a couple of days in the refrigerator. So, you can make a big batch of this pudding and enjoy it whenever you want.
How to store Strawberry Chia Pudding?
This pudding is super delectable, and it will not last for long, because you won’t be able to resist not devouring it. :) At least at my home it never stays for more than 1 day.
If you have leftover pudding, then you can store this strawberry chia pudding in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. If you store longer, then it will start losing water.
Some other pudding interesting recipes:
Strawberry Chia Pudding (Step-by-step photo instructions)
Making Strawberry Chia Pudding //
- Add chia seeds, vanilla, milk, and honey to a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix the pudding well
- Add strawberries and honey to a blender jar and blend until smooth.
- Strawberry puree is ready.
- Add strawberry puree to the pudding and mix well to combine.
Assembling pudding //
- Add about 1 tablespoon strawberry puree to 2 individual serving glass or jars.
- Fill each glass with chia pudding.
- Drizzle with some strawberry puree.
- Top with sliced bananas, strawberries, almonds, and some chia seeds.
- Serve Strawberry Chia Pudding chilled!