No-Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake is a delicious blend of cream cheese and whipped cream. A little touch of nutella and cocoa takes this delightful dessert to the next level. It’s incredibly impressive for family or guests.
I hope you all are doing great and had an awesome weekend!
Well for me, this wasn’t the most wonderful and favorable weekend. It’s because I got sick. Yes, I got sick, which I seriously HATE. I think we all hate getting sick. It’s not only because we feel bad and helpless during sickness, but also because all our plans about certain things just vanish in that moment.
And the funny part is that all our important work becomes secondary at that time. And it wouldn’t be an exaggeration if I say that we don’t even think about that work! 🙁
But as soon as we start feeling just a little better, our head gets crowded with so many thoughts and to-do’s! Yeah! Let’s accept this fact which is true for most of us. 😀
And getting sick situation is even worst when you are a Mom of a little kid. If all of a sudden you get sick then your kid’s small world just stops.
Seeing you sleeping in the bed, that’s a BIG no-no for them. I think, they sense Mommy sleeping at noon is a red alert sign! And suddenly they start coming to you over and over with different demands.
Though they also have to face so many complicated incomprehensible commands like, “Please, don’t come near me, you might also get fever”. “Please, don’t ask me, ask it to your Daddy”.
And their reaction is only one word: “Why?”
After some conversation with Daddy they finally understand that Mommy is sick, and then they pretend like they are sick too! 😉
Believe me, Daddy’s situation is even worse when Mommy is ill. Poor Dads. It’s not like they don’t know how to manage things by themselves, but it’s like all that EXTRA work (mental + physical) is not the part of their routine. They have to take care of Mommy and entertain the kid at the same time. It’s a TOUGH job for sure.
So all I want to say that our small world depends on so many things. And that’s one big reason why we need to take extra care of ourselves. That’s what I always realize during every sickness. But that’s a different story that I forget everything once I feel better and get back to my normal routine. 🙁
I’ve not fully recovered yet, but I wanted to share something. So just decided to share this post which was lying in my drafts folder.
So let’s talk about the super yummy recipe I am presenting today.
No-Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake is a delicious blend of cream cheese and whipped cream. A little touch of nutella and cocoa takes this delightful dessert to the next level. It’s incredibly impressive for family or guests. Try this creamy strawberry no-bake cheesecake, and it will be a sure winner at your next gathering.
No Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake is a dessert which is perfect for each serving. These are little bites of delicious cheesecake perfection, topped with homemade strawberry compote and anchored with a buttery digestive biscuit + nutella crust. I love mini desserts like these, especially when entertaining, as it seems like guests are always game for a mini dessert.
The only problem with this no-bake cheesecake is this — two or more heads (a little one + one adult one) constantly sneaking into the refrigerator and wanting to know when they can eat. The refrigerator door is opened and re-opened at frequent intervals without the knowledge of Mommy 😉
No Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake is light and fluffy cheesecake is a perfect dessert for anytime. It can be prepared in less than 20 minutes and you don’t have to turn on your oven.
No-Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake (Step-by-step photo instructions)
How to Make No-Bake Mini Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake //
- Heat a pan, and add strawberries and 5 tablespoons sugar and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Let it boil, till berries are soft and sugar is melted completely.
- Add digestive biscuits, salt, cocoa powder, nutella, and melted butter to a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Brush molds with melted butter and line them with parchment paper.
- Equally distribute cookie mixture between pans. Press mixture into the bottom of each pan. Chill until firm.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in sugar and beat again.
- Dissolve gelatin in water, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Microwave 10 seconds, and whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Add some cream cheese mixture to gelatin and mix well.
- Add gelatin to cream cheese and beat again.
- Then add vanilla and beat again.
- After that, add whipped cream and fold gently to combine. At this point you can also add about 2-3 tablespoons of strawberry compote to mixture.
- Evenly distribute filling between pans. Chill a minimum of 3-4 hours or until firm.
- When cheesecakes are set, gently run a knife around the edges.
- Release the cheesecakes carefully and remove the paper liners.
- Top with strawberry compote and garnish fresh strawberries and basil leaves. Enjoy!