Easiest No Bake Mango Cheesecake is one of the best classic summer dessert recipes to enjoy luscious and aromatic mangoes. Serve it as an after-meal dessert or as a brunch.
This is a trouble-free, easy to make no-bake mango cheesecake that has a creamy and rich mousse-like smooth texture in the middle, and a jelly-like delicious chunky texture and delicious mango flavors on the top. A must treat to try for mango lovers.
This No-Bake Mango Cheesecake is loaded with fresh mango flavors and is shockingly easy to make just with your blender/food processor. Just dump all cheesecake layer ingredients to a blender and your cheesecake layer is ready to set.
You may call it a fail-proof No-Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe. So even if you have never made a cheesecake before, you can still make it as a perfectionist. :)
Simple, delicious and a beautiful ‘No-bake mango cheesecake’ is all about a delicious biscuit crust that is topped with velvety and smooth mango cheesecake filling where you get the delicate traces of lemon zest that mingles so beautifully well with the sweetened cream cheese, and silky sweet flavors of beautifully ripe and juicy mangoes.
Then a layer of mango jelly where you get the scattered mango chunks that team up so well with the sweet, silky smooth and jiggly mango jelly adding a brilliant fun texture to the cheesecake.
The finishing touch of mango slices on top imparts a beautiful aroma of fresh and vibrant mangoes.
This Mango Cheesecake:
✓ is no bake
✓ easy & simple to make
✓ is made with fresh mangoes.
✓ is made in a blender.
✓ is a perfect summer dessert.
✓ perfect for parties and get-togethers.
Love mangoes? Then you would love these delicious Mango recipes:
What are the ingredients you will need to make No-Bake Mango Cheesecake?
This straightforward cheesecake recipe calls for some simple and easily available ingredients.
Below are the ingredients:
For Cheesecake Layer:
- Cream cheese
- Mango puree
- Whipping cream
- Agar-agar powder
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
For Mango jelly layer:
- Agar-agar powder
- Granulated sugar
- Mango puree
- Butter, melted
- Cookies or biscuits
- Fresh herbs
- Mango slices
How to transfer No-Bake Mango Cheesecake to a Serving plate?
Transferring cheesecake from pan to a plate is really simple and easy. For easy removal, make sure that you line your pan with the parchment paper. For this, just open the pan and then carefully run a knife under the cheesecake to detach it from the bottom of the pan.
Gently lift the cheesecake and place a couple of flat spatulas under the cake. Hold the spatulas and transfer it to the plate.
How long does this No-Bake Mango Cheesecake stay fresh?
This No-Bake Mango Cheesecake stays fresh for up to 3-4 days when there is no fresh fruit decoration. If you are using fresh mango slices, then you need to consume it within the next 7-8 hours.
How to Store Cheesecake?
To store, keep the cheesecake covered all the time in the refrigerator. When you want to serve, then take it out, cut the slices and put it back in the refrigerator.
Some No Cook mango Desserts:
How to make No-Bake Mango Cheesecake?
Making this No-Bake Mango Cheesecake is super simple. **This is how you make it in 5 effortless steps: **
Step 1: Add cookies to a ziplock bag and crush. Add melted butter and mix well. Transfer cookie crumbs to a springform pan and press tight to make a crust. Chill the crust.
Step 2: Mix agar agar with water and then warm it using a double boiler method or in a microwave. Add cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, agar agar mixture, lemon juice, lemon zest to a blender, and blend well.
Step 3: Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust and chill for 4 hours.
Step 4: Mix agar agar with water and then warm it using a double boiler method or in a microwave. Add sugar and let it melt. Then add mango puree and mix everything well. Add mango chunks to the mixture and pour it over the cheesecake layer.
Step 5: Cover and chill until set. Decorate with mango slices. Slice and serve chilled.
_You can check out the detailed recipe in the recipe box on this page. _
Other mango dishes you might love are, Mango Lassi, Mango Kulfi, Mango Ice Cream, Strawberry Mango Mojito, mango smoothie, Coconut Mango Panna Cotta,, Mango Overnight Oats, and Strawberry Mango Smoothie.
Here are some wonderful tips to make your best No-Bake Mango Cheesecake at home:
For this recipe (cheesecake layer) I used 10 grams of agar agar powder, but if you want to use gelatin powder then you can replace it with the same amount.
To elevate the mango flavors, I use my freshly homemade mango puree. If you do not want to make puree yourself, then you can also use canned mango pulp.
Canned mango pulp is usually sweeter. So, if using canned pulp for this recipe, then taste it before adding it to the blender, and then adjust the amount of sugar accordingly. In my opinion, 70 grams of sugar would be enough for the cheesecake layer.
If you do not want to use mango pulp for the cheesecake layer, then you can also use ripe and juicy chopped mangoes. Just add chopped mangoes to the blender along with other cheesecake ingredients. For this recipe, you will need 2 large mangoes for the cheesecake layer.
This cheesecake has fresh mango slices on the top, and they get slightly darker when exposed to air for prolonged periods. To avoid this, you can either skip the mango decoration part completely or decorate when you are planning to serve it. You can also use canned mango chunks for decoration. That way they will not change color faster.
You can swap cream cheese with mascarpone cheese to make no-bake mascarpone mousse cake.
Use the heavy whipping cream to get the best creamy texture of cheesecake.
This cake tastes best when full-fat cream cheese is used. But you can surely substitute it with light cream cheese.
Use unsalted butter for the cookie mixture.
Always put fresh mango slices for decoration right before serving.
I hope you will like this easy-breezy recipe. If you try this super-simple easiest No-Bake Mango Cheesecake recipe, then tag me on Facebook or Instagram! I would love to see your photos. :)
No Bake Mango Cheesecake (Step-by-step photo instructions)
Making Crust for Mango Cheesecake//
- Line a springform pan/tin with the parchament paper. Keep it aside.
- Put 10 cookies into a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin until it resembles coarse crumbs. Alternatively, you can also process them in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix well until combined. I mixed in ziplock bag itself, but you can also transfer biscuit crumbs to a bowl and then mix it with the melted butter.
- Next, pour cookie crumbs mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Press down first with the a back of a spoon and then with the back of a bowl to make the crust.
- Once the crust is ready, place the pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let the crust set.
Making Cheesecake Layer for Mango Cheesecake//
- Add agar agar powder to a small bowl.
- Then ad 2 tablespoons of colod water to it and mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, mix it with the spoon. Then add some hot water to a large mixing bowl.
- After that, place the agar agar mixture bowl over it. You can also microwave at 700 watts for 10 seconds.
- Mix well until the mixture is melted. Keep is aside.
- Add cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, lemon juice, mango puree, and agar agar mixture to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Making Mango Jelly for Mango Cheesecake //
- Add 5 grams agar agar powder to a small bowl. Then add 30 ml of cold water to it and mix well.
- Then add some hot water to a large mixing bowl and place the agar agar mixture bowl over it. Mix well until hot. You can also microwave at 700 watts for 10 seconds.
- Add sugar and mix well till the sugar melts completely.
- Remove the bowl from the water and add mango puree. Mix well until combined.
- Add mango cunks and mix well again.
- Pour this mango jelly mixture on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours of until set. You can also refrigerate overnight.
How To Serve No Bake Mango Cheesecake //
- Decorate with mango slices and herbs.
- Remove from pan and transfer to a plate.
- Slice and enjoy!