Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
What is Indulging Coconut Mango Panna Cotta?
Indulging Coconut Mango Panna Cotta is a classic, creamy, rich, and sweetly tangy dessert. This deliciously beautiful dessert has a fruity mango flavour which is hard to resist. Indulging Coconut Mango Panna cotta is a vegetarian, and a very smooth velvety dish made with mangoes. Indulging Coconut Mango Panna Cotta is made with double cream, coconut milk and mango.
Let’s learn to make Indulging Coconut Mango Panna Cotta in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- double cream – 1 cup
- coconut milk – cup
- unflavoured gelatin – 2 tbsp
- warm water – half cup
- vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- brown sugar for coconut milk & cream – ¼ cup
- white sugar for mango puree – ¼ cup
- Mango puree – 2 cups
- Soak the gelatin in ½ cup of warm water for about 8 minutes.
- Heat a pan. Add double cream, and coconut milk and let it boil. Add brown sugar to it and let it boil until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and add ¼ cup of soaked gelatin to the coconut milk cream.
- Heat another pan. Add mango puree and powdered white sugar to it. Let it come to a boil. Remove from heat. Transfer 1 cup puree in another bowl for topping, and keep in refrigerator.
- Add remaining ¼ cup soaked gelatin to 1 cup mango puree.
- Divide coconut cream along with 1 cup mango puree among 6 glasses. Cover with cling film. Keep these glasses to set in refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cling film the next day, and top each glass with mango sauce. Garnish with coconut shavings. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.