Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What is Strawberry Mango Smoothie?
Strawberry Mango Smoothie is an interesting milk based smoothie. In India milk based mango smoothie is a very popular and a common refreshing summer drink. I added a little twist to this regular mango smoothie with milk based strawberry smoothie. Strawberry and mango are both beautifully colorful and tasty, so the combo of these 2 fruits in separate layers gives this recipe a nice sweet and a tangy taste. It is a recipe worth trying to beat the summer heat.
Let’s learn to make Strawberry Mango Smoothie in 5 easy to understand quick steps.
Ingredients for mango smoothie:
- mango, skin removed, and chopped – 1 large
- milk – 1 glass
- sugar –2 tbsp or as per taste
Ingredients for strawberry smoothie:
- strawberries, frozen – 1 cup
- Sugar –1 tbsp or as per taste
- Cardamom powder – 1⁄2 tsp
Method for mango smoothie:
- Pour all ingredients of mango smoothie in a blender and puree until smooth.
Method for strawberry smoothie:
- Pour all ingredients of strawberry smoothie in a blender and puree until smooth.
Method of serving:
Add ice cubes to the serving glasses. Gently pour mango smoothie to the one side of glass. Now gently pour strawberry smoothie on top of the mango smoothie; while trying to maintain a separation of the both smoothies. Strawberry Mango Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.