Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Strawberry Mango Smoothie is an interesting milk based smoothie where mango and strawberry smoothies are served in layers. Serve chilled.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/strawberry-mango-smoothie-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 85 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» For mango smoothie //
- mango, skin removed, and chopped - 1 large
- milk - 1 glass
- sugar -2 tbsp or as per taste
» Ingredients for strawberry smoothie //
- strawberries, frozen - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon or as per taste
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
» Make Mango Smoothie //
- Pour all ingredients of mango smoothie in a blender and puree until smooth.
» Make Strawberry Smoothie //
- Pour all ingredients of strawberry smoothie in a blender and puree until smooth.
» Serving //
- Add ice cubes to the serving glasses. Gently pour mango smoothie to the one side of glass.
- Now gently pour strawberry smoothie on top of the mango smoothie; while trying to maintain a separation of the both smoothies. Strawberry Mango Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.