Strawberry Chia Pudding
This 5 ingredients Paleo, Gluten-Free Strawberry chia pudding is a quick, yet so divine and healthy pudding recipe made from chia seeds.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/strawberry-chia-pudding/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 4 hour(s) 0 minutes
Cook Time = 05 minutes
Total Time = 4 hour(s) 5 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = USA
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 117 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Pudding //
- 1 1/4 cups milk, I used almond milk (you can use coconut or any other milk of your choice)
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey/maple syrup, or taste
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
» For Serving
- Chopped bananas
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced almonds
- Chia seeds
» Making Strawberry Chia Pudding //
- Add chia seeds, vanilla, milk, and honey to a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate to set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix the pudding well
- Add strawberries and honey to a blender jar and blend until smooth.
- Strawberry puree is ready.
- Add strawberry puree to the pudding and mix well to combine.
» Assembling pudding //
- Add about 1 tablespoon strawberry puree to 2 individual serving glass or jars.
- Fill each glass with chia pudding.
- Drizzle with some strawberry puree.
- Top with sliced bananas, strawberries, almonds, and some chia seeds.
- Serve Strawberry Chia Pudding chilled!
- I have used fresh strawberries for this pudding recipe, but you can also use frozen strawberries here, they work well too.
- You can also add 1-2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt to this pudding recipe.
- To make it fuller, you can also use some granola or muesli toppings for this pudding.
- Always add topping right before serving.
- Instead of pureeing strawberries, they can also be pureed along with milk before soaking chia seeds. I personally like the bright red color of the strawberry puree in the pudding, so I generally add it in the end.
- You can also replace honey/maple syrup with 2 tablespoons of pureed dates.