This creamy, filling, and perfectly delicious Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie is a great refreshing way to kick start any morning.
This ultimate go-to breakfast smoothie is not only delightful, healthy, and satiating, but is also ready in under 2 minutes.
This super yum smoothie is one of those super quick recipes which makes great quick on-the-go breakfasts. This is a saver especially on those busy and hectic mornings when you need something quick and filler, but don’t have time to sit and eat something.
Simply having a glass filled to the brim of this protein-rich smoothie would keep you satisfied all morning. You won’t feel hungry until lunch, for about the next 4-5 hours.
Breakfasts can’t get any simpler, easier, and healthier.
This smoothie is a drinkable version of your favorite overnight oats. Just instead of soaking oats, you blend all the ingredients.
I have been making this smoothie for the past 5-6 years, and have a breakfast obsession ever since then. Every single time when I have this smoothie for my breakfast, I get a satisfying feeling which is hard to describe in words.
This is a wholesome, healthy, nutritious, and delicious smoothie which has no additional flavorings or refined sugars. Who wouldn’t love that?
Plus, the great thing about this smoothie is that it tastes like a shake and is loved by everyone. Kids and grownups love it. Another great thing about this smoothie is that it is fairly versatile.
Serve it with some Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies and your indulging breakfast is sorted!
What Is Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie?
Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie is a delicious breakfast smoothie made using a handful of scrumptious ingredients. This smoothie is a perfect mix of healthy carbs, fats, and whole-food protein.
This Perfect Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe is very simple to make, and it takes only a few minutes of your time.
Try this easy 2 minutes Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie and this will quickly become your grab and go breakfast. It is a keeper for those days when you don’t have time to cook in the morning.
If you never had oats in your smoothies then I would have to tell you that you are missing out on something delectably good.
Other delicious strawberry drinks:
This Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie:
✓ Is so full of fresh and natural ingredients.
✓ Is hearty, delectable, and satisfying.
✓ Looks too pretty.
✓ Is filled to the brim with natural sweetness.
✓ Has irresistibly addictive flavors.
✓ Is ready in under 2 minutes.
✓ Makes a perfect grab & go breakfast.
✓ Healthy and nutritious.
✓ Is gluten-free, vegetarian.
✓ Can also be made into vegan.
✓ Can be made throughout the year.
How to make Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie?
Making this smoothie is a 2 minutes job. Just add all your smoothie ingredients to a blending jar.
Blend, pour, and drink. Healthy Breakfast is done.
Can I use fresh strawberries for this smoothie recipe?
Technically, you can. But I would not suggest using them here. This is because frozen strawberries produce a creamy, thick, super divine, and sweet smoothie. And tastes 1000 times better.
Trust me I have tried a smoothie with fresh strawberries, I didn’t like it that much. So if you want the most delicious tasting strawberry banana oats smoothie, then I would highly recommend using frozen strawberries for this smoothie recipe.
However, if you don’t have frozen strawberries, then you can use frozen bananas when using fresh strawberries. That way you would get close results.
So when strawberries are in this season, pluck your own strawberries from the farm and freeze them. Use them year-round in your smoothies and other recipes. That’s what I love to do.
Other than eating strawberries straight from the farm, picking your own strawberries and freezing them is much more fun. :)
What are the ingredients needed for Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie recipe?
This hearty, easy, tasty, and filling Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie is made using only 5 simple ingredients which are easily available in any kitchen. They are listed below:
- Honey or maple syrup
What type of milk is best for this smoothie?
You can use any of your favorite dairy or non-dairy plant-based milk for this smoothie recipe.
My favorite milk for this recipe are:
- Low-Fat Or Skimmed Dairy Milk (Cow Milk Preferable)
- Coconut Milk
- Cashew Milk
- Oat Milk
- Almond Milk
- Soy Milk
Important tips and variations to make Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie:
- I have used strawberries here, but you can also use other frozen berries of your choice, such as, frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, and frozen black currants.
- I have added 4-5 large strawberries for 2 servings, but feel free to use more strawberries.
- I have added overnight soaked chia seeds to the smoothie while serving. But that is completely optional. You can skip it.
- If you love chia seeds in your smoothies, then add 1-2 teaspoons of chia seeds while before blending.
- For added probiotics, you can also add some greek yogurt to this smoothie. It tastes so good.
- I have made smoothie only in milk, but if you don’t like it too milky, then use the combination of milk and water. For this recipe, you can use 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of water.
- I have added honey in my smoothie, but you can add maple syrup or any other sweetener. You can even skip sweetener if your bananas are too sweet.
- I added quick oats in this recipe, but you can also use oatmeal or rolled oats. Just powder them before adding them to the blender along with other smoothie ingredients.
- I did not add any flavorings here. However, if you wish you can add a few drops of almond or vanilla extract.
Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie (Step-by-step photo instructions)
How to make Strawberry Banana Oat smoothie //
- Peel & slice bananas and add them to a blender jar.
- Also add strawberries, oats, milk, and honey to it.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Taste and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of overnight soaked chia seeds to each serving glass.
- Pour smoothies to serving glasses and top each glass with some chia seeds or strawberries.
- Enjoy immediately.