Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
This creamy, filling, and perfectly delicious Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie is a great refreshing way to kick start any morning. Ready in under 2 minutes.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/strawberry-banana-oat-smoothie/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 01 minutes
Cook Time = 02 minutes
Total Time = 03 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = International
Serves = 2 large
Nutrition Info = 378 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie //
- 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 medium-sized bananas (you can also use frozen bananas)
- 4-5 large strawberries, frozen (feel free to add more)
- 1/4 cup quick oats or rolled oats (I used gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup, or to taste (optional)
» For serving //
- Chia seeds soaked overnight (optional)
» How to make Strawberry Banana Oat smoothie //
- Peel & slice bananas and add them to a blender jar.
- Also add strawberries, oats, milk, and honey to it.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Taste and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of overnight soaked chia seeds to each serving glass.
- Pour smoothies to serving glasses and top each glass with some chia seeds or strawberries.
- Enjoy immediately.
- To get a richer taste, coconut butter or oil can also be added to this smoothie.
- You can also use ground flaxseeds and chia seeds to this smoothie.
- If the smoothie is too thick, then feel free to stir in some milk to get the desired consistency.
- If using rolled oats then pulse them a few times before making a smoothie.
- I have used strawberries here, but you can also use other frozen berries of your choice, such as, frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries, and frozen black currants.
- I have added 4-5 large strawberries for 2 servings, but feel free to use more strawberries.