These chocolatey, fluffy, and sweet oreo mug cakes are bursting with chocolate flavors, great textures, and warm deliciousness. Stir and microwave it for 2 minutes to get a chocolatey, melty, and gooey mug cake.
It is best served warm with a cup of coffee or chilled milk.
This deliciously easy to make oreo mug cake has oreo cookies and milk mixture as a base. No flour, sugar or additional flavoring is needed to make this. It makes a perfect dessert!
Make this simple and delicious Oreo Mug Cake with just 4 ingredients in 2 minutes.
Simply stir in a few ingredients and then microwave for 2 minutes. This decadent Oreo mug cake recipe couldn’t get any simpler.
I bet this effortless and tasty mug cake would be your new favorite midnight chocolate snack.
This is the perfect recipe for these times when there is a lockdown in many countries. Everyone is at home and kids are craving for fun-stuff quite often — all they desire is a little sweet something.
Well, I don’t blame them for craving sweet stuff every once in a while, especially, when they are not allowed to go out and study all day long. They are in a growing age so they genuinely do yearn for some glucose to get going.
A single serving of this oreo cookie mug cake would satisfy that instant craving in kids and adults alike.
It is made with just 4 ingredients and ready in under 5 minutes. Who wouldn’t want that? Even us grownups would swoon over this sinful looking delish oreo mug cake.
This recipe is fun for the little kids because this is so damn easy that they can make their own mug cakes and they don’t need your help at all. BTW, mixing and licking the batter from the bowl itself is their favorite thing in the entire world.
This Oreo Mug Cake is:
✓ simple and painless.
✓ ready under 5 minutes from start to finish.
✓ perfect for midnight sweet cravings.
✓ so full of chocolate flavours.
✓ comfy and fulfilling.
Who can devour this oreo mug cake?
Anyone who is sweet-toothed or loves chocolates, or loves Oreos would go gaga over these babies. You would surely love this mug cake if:
- You are a child.
- You are a college student living away from home.
- You are a sweet-toothed person.
- You crave something sweet in the midnights.
- You love chocolates or Oreos.
- You love homemade anything.
There are many pointers why you would love this oreo mug cake. The reasons are limitless. This easy peasy 5 minute mug cake can shine like a rainbow in gloomy times.
We love mug cake in our home — this is because they are super easy to make and always made with the ingredients which are probably already in pantry. Also, they can be made anytime.
What are the ingredients for oreo mug cake?
This oreo mug cake recipe is made with 4 simple ingredients. These are:
- Oreo Cookies
- Milk (dairy or vegan)
- Baking Powder (optional)
- Chocolate (White, Dark, Milk Or Semi-Sweet)
How to make Oreo Mug Cake?
Making oreo mug cake is very simple.
If you want to use the cream and chocolates topping as I did, then separate the cookies from some of the cookies before smashing them. If not, then just crush all the cookies using a rolling pin or a meat hammer. You can also grind cookies in a food processor. Add some hot milk, and baking powder to the crushed cookies and let them sit for 1-2 minutes.
Pour the batter in the mugs. Then add 2-3 rectangle pieces of white chocolates or chocolate chips.
Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Done!
To make the cream and chocolate mixture for topping, combine the chocolates, cookies-cream, and some milk. Then simply microwave them for 2 minutes. Stir and pour the warm mixture over mug cakes. Done!
Oreo Mug Cake Serving Ideas:
- You can also top the mugs with some marshmallows before cooking.
- You can also replace white chocolates with a dollop of peanut butter or Nutella.
- Or you can just simply drizzle the warm mug cakes with chocolate or caramel sauce.
- Top it with some vanilla or coffee ice cream.
Tips and variations to make your best oreo mug cake every time:
- You can also replace white chocolates with chocolate chips.
- I like these oreo mug cakes when served warm, but you can also serve it cold or at room temperature.
- This recipe makes 3 servings. For making a single serving of mug cake use 8-9 oreo cookies and 3/4th cup of milk.
- Cooking time is 2-3 minutes because all microwaves are different and require different cooking times. In some microwaves, it is ready under 2 minutes, in others, it might take up to 3 minutes. So basically microwave for 2 minutes first and if they are not done, then again microwave for 30 seconds, and 30 seconds more if needed.
- Always make sure to use a microwave-safe mug when making a mug cake. And use large mugs, small mugs won’t work for this recipe.
- After cooking, the top of the mug cake might look a bit wet, but once it sits for a couple of minutes then that gleam would disappear.
- I have used white chocolate in the mug cakes, you can also replace white chocolate with 1-2 oreo cookies.
- I have topped oreo mug cakes with cream and chocolate mixture, but you can serve them as it is or top with some whipped cream, cocoa powder, or icing sugar. There are many ways to serve it.