Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What is Hare Pyaz Wali Jau Ki Achaari Roti?
Hare pyaz wali jau ki achaari roti is an Indian flatbread. This is a quick, nutritious, and fibrous dish; which is prepared with whole-wheat flour, barley flour, spring onions, pickle, and some spices. Hare pyaz wali jau ki achaari roti is a healthy and delicious breakfast recipe; and well served hot with pickle or raita.
Let’s learn to make Hare pyaz wali jau ki achaari roti in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- barley flour – 1 cup
- spring onions, finely chopped – 1 cup
- green chilies, finely chopped – 1
- cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- grated pickle – 2 tbsp
- red chili powder – 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients and knead to make soft dough by adding water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Roll out to a circle of about 3″ diameter.
- Heat a pan, and cook till both sides are slightly brown. Add a little oil to both sides and cook for few more seconds.
- Repeat the same process with remaining dough balls.
- Serve hot with any pickle or raita of your choice.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.