Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
What are Baked Chopped Bread Cup – Savory Appetizers?
Baked Chopped Bread Cup – Savory Appetizers are quick snacks made with brown bread, egg, vegetables and cheese. I am sure you will love these sweet smoky flavored, fresh cheesy veggie muffin like appetizers as much as we do. The savory flavors came together well after cooling, and they are even more flavorous next day. These cups make a great appetizer and would make a wonderful brunch/snack. Baked Chopped Bread Cup – Savory Appetizers are visually appealing, and taste beautiful.
Let’s learn to make Baked Chopped Bread Cup – Savory Appetizers in 5 easy to understand quick steps.
- brown bread, chopped – 1 cup
- egg – 1
- black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- margarine or butter – 1 tbsp
- shredded mozzarella cheese – ½ cup
- salt as per taste
- finely chopped vegetables – ½ cup (cherry tomato, bell pepper, carrot, onion)
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Combine chopped bread, egg, pepper powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk well, and add butter to it. Mix well till butter melts.
- Add all the vegetables and mozzarella cheese to it, and mix well. Insert muffin liners into the muffin baking tray.
- Evenly distribute the batter into muffin pan. Spread some cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow them to cool before eating. Remove from pan, and enjoy with your favorite beverages.
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a reflector on the right side of the frame.
Props & Styling: I used a dark wooden board, and a small wooden branch to styling.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 50°.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too. [simple-qr size=”” type=”url” url=”http://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chopped-bread-cup-baked-savory-appetizers-recipe/” margin=”0″ size=”160″ align=”center” pointer_text=”Get This Awesome Recipe On Your Smartphone.” pointer_color=”#FF1975″ pointer_position=”left”]