Baked Chopped Bread Cups
Baked Chopped Bread Cups are quick snacks made with brown bread, egg, veggies and cheese. These fresh cheesy veggie muffin make a great appetizer or snack.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chopped-bread-cup-baked-savory-appetizers-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 25 minutes
Total Time = 30 minutes
Category = Snack
Cuisine = International
Serves = 3
Nutrition Info = 79 calories
Serving Size = 1 cup
» For Baked Chopped Bread Cup //
- brown bread, chopped - 1 cup
- egg - 1
- black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- margarine or butter - 1 tablespoon
- shredded mozzarella cheese - ½ cup
- salt as per taste
- finely chopped vegetables - ½ cup (cherry tomato, bell pepper, carrot, onion)
» Making Baked Chopped Bread Cup //
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Combine chopped bread, egg, pepper powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk well, and add butter to it. Mix well till butter melts.
- Add all the vegetables and mozzarella cheese to it, and mix well. Insert muffin liners into the muffin baking tray.
- Evenly distribute the batter into muffin pan. Spread some cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow them to cool before eating. Remove from pan, and enjoy with your favorite beverages.
- No notes for this recipe.