Cooking time: 2o minutes
What is Moong Dal Paratha?
Moong Dal Paratha is a very famous high protein flatbread recipe of Rajasthan, India. Moong Dal Paratha is made with wheat flour, moong dal, and spices. This is a very quick and easy recipe and is perfect for breakfast.
Let’s learn to make Moong Dal Paratha in 4 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1/2 cup green split lentils, boiled (moong dal)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cups wheat flour
- salt as per taste
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients to it, except oil. Knead well to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls. Roll each ball to make a circle into 3″ to 4″ in diameter.
- Heat a pan, and roast dough circle from one side, and flip over to another side. Brush oil on both sides, and roast for few seconds again.
- Serve hot with any pickle, ketchup, or raita. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and sharing your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.