Cooking time: 2o minutes
What is Moong Dal Paratha?
Moong Dal Paratha is a very famous high protein flatbread recipe of Rajasthan, India. Moong Dal Paratha is made with wheat flour, moong dal, and spices. This is a very quick and easy recipe and is perfect for breakfast.
Let’s learn to make Moong Dal Paratha in 4 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1⁄2 cup green split lentils, boiled (moong dal)
- 1⁄2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cups wheat flour
- salt as per taste
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients to it, except oil. Knead well to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls. Roll each ball to make a circle into 3″ to 4″ in diameter.
- Heat a pan, and roast dough circle from one side, and flip over to another side. Brush oil on both sides, and roast for few seconds again.
- Serve hot with any pickle, ketchup, or raita. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and sharing your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.
Filed under: All-Recipes, Bread Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Lentils Recipes, Video Recipes bread recipes, breakfast recipes, cooking, flatbread recipe, Food, food photography, Food Styling, Indian Food, My ginger garlic Kitchen, Paratha recipe, recipes, vegetarian recipes