This Mascarpone Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse is definitely one of the most classic chocolate desserts. These are the perfect party dessert since everyone can get their own and you can make small glasses too. Every spoonful in your mouth would take you on a joy ride. This mousse is rich, thick and creamy – just super awesome.
Today is the happiest Friday ever! Happiest Friday? Yes, why not?
Fridays are in generally happy, but this time it’s gonna be a sinfully awesome Friday!
Yes, a sinfully awesome Friday! Because we all are having an awesome sinful chocolate dessert.
Say yes, if you also want a chocolate treat! Okay, okay I am virtually hearing so many YES’s, and that means many of you are ready to enjoy this chocolate treat!
Trust me, you just do not want to miss out on any of the deliciousness. And don’t be afraid of the calories, just enjoy this mousse on the weekend and assume it is a cheat day! 😉
I have no escape from these cute and crazy mousse glasses.
First: Many of you might already know that I LOVE chocolates. In fact I am crazy about chocolates.
Second: Yesterday, Little ‘A’ and her Daddy demanded some good mousse. And I could not say no. You want to know why?
Here is the little conversation to make things easier to understand:
Daddy: Little ‘A’ your day care would be starting from Monday. Would you like to have a party?
Little ‘A’: “Yeah, party!”
Daddy: “What do you want to eat for the party?”
Little ‘A’: “Juice, chips, popcorn and chocolate cake.”
Daddy: “Little ‘A’, do you also want to eat some chocolate mousse?”
Related: Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Little ‘A’: “Yes, mousse, mousse. I LIKE IT!”
Daddy: “Okay! Ask Mamma to make some chocolate mousse for us”.
Little ‘A’: “Mamma, make some chocolate mousse for us”!
Me: “What? You want mousse?”
Daddy: “Yes! It would be so nice if you can make some mousse forLittle ‘A’. She wants to have a little party before her daycare starts. She would be really happy if you make it”.
Me: “Okay! I will make it tomorrow”.
Daddy: “But she wants to have it today. Can’t you make it today?”
Me: “Mmmmm, yes I can! But who wants to have mousse really? YOU or Little ‘A’. ;-)”
Abhishek looked at me mischievously and said, “Come on, we both want mousse. And anyways we all love chocolate, so we will enjoy together. What do you think? I think you should really make it. A mousse to make us all HAPPY”.
And that’s why I couldn’t say No. And so I made this divine chocolate treat to make us all happy.
Believe me, you guys will never forget these awesome ‘Mascarpone Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse Cups’
This mousse has only 5 ingredients! It has mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, white chocolate, milk chocolate, and some icing sugar. That’s it.So Yeah! Cheers to that.
And on this weekend, I am going to be a little mousse crazy. And by little, I mean REALLY a lot.
You know my weakness – I can’t resist any chocolate treats.
And for my family, this weekend is all about this mousse craze. We will be eating this mousse after every meal or until these glasses are fully empty!
These mousse cups are perfect for parties:
This Mascarpone Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse is definitely one of the most elegant chocolate desserts. These are the perfect party dessert since everyone can get their own and you can make small glasses too. These chocolate beauties will always be stunning!
What should you expect from this mousse?
Every spoonful in your mouth would take you on a joy ride. This mousse is rich, thick and creamy – just super awesome. You are gonna love this alluring mousse!
What is Mascarpone Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse?
Chocolate Mousse needs no description at all! But this dazzling beauty you see here, needs a brief INTRO though.
- This recipe has no eggs.
- And instead of cream, it has lots of cream cheese.
- A perfect classic dessert, which is fuss free, and also doesn’t need a lot of time to prepare. I mean, anybody interested can make this mousse.
- It’s soft, luscious, and creamy texture is hard to resist.
- This is an elegant dessert for get-togethers and holiday treats.
- You can simply make these for your guests and be ready to hear so many praises that will surely take you to cloud 9. 😉
- It certainly is a crowd-pleaser. Plus, it can be prepared ahead of time. Make it tonight for tomorrow’s party!
Just imagine, how awesome it would be when you can get a ready-to-go dessert for the party. Especially when you are running out of time! I mean, we have so many things to do on a party day. So it’s such an amazing idea to prepare the dessert a night before! This is all about being proactive, you see 🙂
Also its recipe doesn’t have so many steps. So it’s not complicated at all. It will take you about 10-12 minutes to make it.
How to melt chocolate for this mousse recipe?
I personally find using a microwave is very fast for melting chocolates. Thus, I always melt my chocolates in microwave, but it you are not comfortable with this microwave method, you can also use a double boiler to melt your chocolate.
In short it is so amazing. Whisk ingMake mousse Just top it all off with some fresh whipped cream and lots of chocolate shavings! And you are good to go.
So all I want to say — it is Friday! And this mousse is indeed amazingly simple and easy. So go for it and make this mousse.
And if you wish, you can give a me an HIGH-5 for this! A virtual one will work here just fine. 😉 So cheers to this mousse.
Let’s learn to make these Mascarpone Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse in easy steps.
- Place cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, whipped cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whisk for 4-5 minutes or until smooth.
- Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. If you are melting chocolates in the microwave; heat for about 30 seconds, and stir well. Heat for 15 more seconds if needed. Repeat the same to melt the white chocolate. Divide the cheese amongst two bowls. Add melted white chocolate to one bowl, and whisk for about a minute or till everything is well combined.
- Add melted milk chocolate to another bowl, and whisk for about a minute or till everything is well combined. Pour dark layer of chocolate mousse in two large serving glasses, and spread the top evenly. Freeze for 10 minutes. Pour white layer of chocolate mousse and top evenly.
You may also like these chocolate recipes:
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- No-Bake Cream Cheese Lemon Mousse
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe | No Bake
- Super Moist Mini Chocolate Beet Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse With Aquafaba
- Eggless Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Pots De Creme
- Chocolate Soufflé