Watch the Eggless Triple Chocolate Cookies video below (please wait for a couple of seconds for loading).
These seductive, thick and crispy Eggless Triple Chocolate Cookies are perfect for anyone who loves chocolate. The triple shot of chocolate is good enough to make anyone drool.
Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE IT for later!
Follow My Ginger Garlic Kitchen on Pinterest for even more great ideas and deliciously appealing recipes!
Friday night Adoria says: “Mommy, can you make chocolate cookies for me?”
Me: “But it’s too late.”
Adoria: “So how about tomorrow? Can you make tomorrow?
Me: “Okay. But only on one condition.
Adoria: “What mommy?”
Me: “You will have to help me in baking chocolate cookies.”
Adoria: “Okay. Can you teach me how to bake chocolate cookies?”
Me: Yes, of course. I will teach you tomorrow. Shall we sleep now?”
Adoria kisses and hugs me and says, “Yes. I love you Mommy. Good night, sleep tight.” 🙂
Saturday morning, I am making breakfast and Adoria comes to me.
Adoria: “Mommy, when can we make cookies?”
Me: “Oh, I completely forgot about cookies. Thank you for reminding me. Let’s eat breakfast and then we will both bake cookies.”
Then after breakfast…
Adoria: “Mommy! I am done with breakfast. Can we bake cookies now?”
Me: “Okay. Let’s bake some chocolate cookies.”
While preparing dough, I asked to her: “How would you like them. With little chocolate or too much chocolate?”
She says: “I want them with so much chocolate. I want them with three chocolates.”
And that’s how these ‘chocolicious boys’ were born from Adoria’s tiny hands. 🙂
On the day when we baked these thick and crispy cookies, they were our lunch. Yes, we both ate them for lunch, and it was one of the best lunches for chocoholics like Adoria and me. 😉
Who could resist chocolates in cookies?
These tempting and crispy triple chocolate cookies are perfect for anyone who loves a little crunch in their cookie. Anybody who loves chocolate would become besotted with these cookies because they are loaded with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. This triple dose of chocolate is good enough to make anyone drool. All I want to tell you is, if you like chocolates you will definitely love these cookies.
This cookie recipe is one of simplest baking recipes which even a little child can make. You must have seen that in the video above. 😉 Kids would love to bake and eat these yummy home baked cookies.
Chocolate in, chocolate out:
You don’t need so many ingredients for baking these delightful cookies. And there are higher chances that probably you have most of the ingredients for making these cookies ready at home. The chocolate dough is pretty simple to make and to make it even more chocolatey, you add in chocolate chips and dark chocolate chunks to the dough too. There you have it — the very tasty and delightful triple chocolate cookies. And it does not require any eggs at all.
You can have them warm with a glass of milk, coffee or even tea. Or you can simply store these eggless triple chocolate cookies in an air-tight container and store them for 2-3 weeks, but only if you can resist them for that long.
Let’s get started.
- Plain flour or whole wheat flour - 2 cups / 255g
- Granulated Sugar - ¾ cup 150 g
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - ⅔ cup / 85g
- Butter or margarine softened - ¼ cup / 57 grams
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Baking soda - ½ tsp
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Milk Chocolate chips - 90 g
- Dark chocolate chunks - 90g ( I used 54% cocoa)
- Heat oven to 180°C/350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda in and mix well.
- In another bowl cream, the butter, sugar, oil, milk till the mixture turns fluffy and smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and dry ingredients, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks to the butter mixture and mix well to form a dough.
- Use your hands to divide the dough into lemon sized balls.
- Place dough balls about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking tray.
- Bake 13-15 minutes. Centers will be soft at this stage.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can store them in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
If you cook this dish, be sure to tag your photo with this hashtag: #mggk
Happy Cooking and Keep Sharing! 🙂