Indian Spiced Coffee is a milk coffee recipe; which is made with a blend of ground spices, milk, coffee powder and sugar. The aroma of freshly grounded spices makes this coffee a refreshing hot drink. Indian spiced coffee is a perfect combination of strong milk coffee and sweet essence of spices.
Let’s learn to make Indian Spiced Coffee in 5 easy to understand quick steps.
Indian Spiced Coffee [RECIPE]
Indian Spiced Coffee is a milk coffee recipe; which is made with a blend of ground spices, milk, coffee powder and sugar.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(Rating: 5 from 1 reviews)
• Water – 1 Cup
• Milk – 3 Cup
• Ground Spices (4 Cloves, 1 Black Cardamom, 2 Green Cardamom Pods, 4 Black Pepper) – 2 tsp
• Instant Coffee Powder – 2 Tbsp
• Sugar, As Per Taste
• Chocolate Powder For Spreading On Top (Optional) – 1 Tsp
🕐 Prep time
🕐 Cook time
🕐 Total time
1. Add water, milk, and ground spices to a microwave safe bowl.
2. Let the milk boil on high settings for 4 minutes.
3. Take out the bowl and stir the milk.
4. Boil the milk again on high settings in the microwave for 4 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a mug add coffee powder, sugar, and 1 tsp milk.
6. Beat well, till it becomes frothy.
7. Remove milk bowl from microwave, and add the beaten coffee to the milk bowl.
8. Mix well, and strain the milk coffee through a fine strainer.
9. Pour coffee into cups and sprinkle with chocolate powder.