Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What is cinnamon cardamom coffee?
Cinnamon Cardamom Coffee is made by adding cinnamon and cardamom to the regular coffee, which makes it unforgettably unique with a spicy-sweet flavor. When you want to have something unique, hot and flavory drink, cinnamon cardamom coffee is for you.
**How would you feel after drinking cinnamon cardamom coffee?
Drinking this refreshing and spicy-sweet coffee would give you a feeling of lush warmth. It is an angelic experience.
Now, let’s learn to make Cinnamon Cardamom Coffee in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups semi skimmed milk (I am using 1.5% fat milk)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- sugar as per taste
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- Heat a coffee pan, add water and cinnamon stick to it. When water comes to boil, add milk, sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Let it cook on medium low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add coffee powder to a mug along with few drops of water, and mix well till it becomes frothy.
- Add this coffee paste to boiling milk, and mix well. Let this cook for 5 more minutes on medium low heat.
- At this stage you would smell the beautiful aroma of cinnamon cardamom coffee.
- Strain the coffee into desired mugs. And serve hot with your favorite snacks, and enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Liked this post, then you will like this too.