Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What is cinnamon cardamom coffee?
Cinnamon Cardamom Coffee is made by adding cinnamon and cardamom to the regular coffee, which makes it unforgettably unique with a spicy-sweet flavor. When you want to have something unique, hot and flavory drink, cinnamon cardamom coffee is for you.
How would you feel after drinking cinnamon cardamom coffee?
Drinking this refreshing and spicy-sweet coffee would give you a feeling of lush warmth. It is an angelic experience.
Now, let’s learn to make Cinnamon Cardamom Coffee in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups semi skimmed milk (I am using 1.5% fat milk)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- sugar as per taste
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- Heat a coffee pan, add water and cinnamon stick to it. When water comes to boil, add milk, sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Let it cook on medium low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add coffee powder to a mug along with few drops of water, and mix well till it becomes frothy.
- Add this coffee paste to boiling milk, and mix well. Let this cook for 5 more minutes on medium low heat.
- At this stage you would smell the beautiful aroma of cinnamon cardamom coffee.
- Strain the coffee into desired mugs. And serve hot with your favorite snacks, and enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Liked this post, then you will like this too.