Learn to make Super Spicy Veggie Pasta Recipe – Vegetable Pasta with step-by-step photo instructions. This Super Spicy Veggie Pasta Recipe is a delight for spice lovers. For this super spicy veggie pasta, you don’t need to gather so many ingredients. This super spicy veggie pasta makes a great weeknight dinner or weekend lunch recipe. Cooked just in few minutes — fast, quick & delicious.
Today I am super happy, Yups! You got me, it’s Friday. Two days with FAMILY, enjoying lots of good FOOD, and unlimited FUN.
On a regular weekday I wish it was still Saturday-Sunday, and here it is again! TGIF! Ohhhh, Friday evenings are always lazy evenings for me, and I try to make something quick, handy, and yet delicious.
Related: 15 Minutes Creme Fraiche Raspberry Peas Lemony Pasta
Since you and I usually have a nice chat on Fridays, let’s first talk about my Friday’s dinner.
How about super hot, spicy pasta on a Friday. Great idea? Why not???
I would love to cook & eat pasta every day, and I actually don’t know what is so addictive about pasta, but I can never say no to a plate full of pasta, for sure.
Related: Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta
For this super spicy veggie pasta, you don’t need to gather so many ingredients. Sometimes less is better 🙂 You may already have everything on hand to make this right now.
Believe me, I am in love with this pasta so much, and I will be making this again very soon. It would be treated for my darling husband too 🙂
If you also love pasta, you should try this one. This pasta is good for weekend dinners anytime!
Related: One Pot Coconut Curry Pasta Recipe
Now, you must be thinking, is this really so amazing? Well, if you ask me, I would come up with an excited face and say YES, it is as delicious as its name sounds.
That is how good this pasta is! I honestly cannot rave about this pasta enough. If you make this, please let me know if you love it as much as I do 🙂
Related: One Pan Thai Yellow Curry Macaroni
Lets learn to make Super Spicy Veggie Pasta Recipe
Step-by-step recipe of super spicy veggie pasta:
Heat oil in a pan. Add carrot and onions. Saute them for 3-4 minutes.
Add fennel seeds, chopped garlic, chili peppers, black pepper powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
Mix well, and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Now add chopped tomatoes, icing sugar, and tomato puree to it.
Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat.
Add milk cream and mix well. Cook for a minute.
Now add cooked pasta, and shredded cheese.
Mix well, and cook for 1 more minute.
Remove from heat. Serve hot with any of your favorite bread and drinks.
You may also like these Pasta recipes:
- 15 minutes No Oil Green Thai Curry Chow-Mein Noodles
- Tempting Spiced Curry Noodles
- Veg Schezwan Noodles Recipe
- Vegan Thai Green Curry Vegetable Noodles
- Vegetable Teriyaki Noodles
Spicy Veggie Pasta Recipe – Vegetable Pasta [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.2 from 171 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
For Spicy Veggie Pasta:
- 2 cups pasta, cooked (I used fusilli),
- 1 medium sized chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 medium-sized carrot, julienned
- 2 medium-sized onions, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) (optional)
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 4 tablespoons milk cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt, as per taste
- 1/4 cup shredded processed cheese
Making Spicy Pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add carrot and onions. Saute them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fennel seeds, chopped garlic, chili peppers, black pepper powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Mix well, and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, sugar (if using), and tomato puree to it.
- Mix well and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add milk cream and mix well. Cook it for 1 minute.
- Now add cooked pasta, and shredded cheese.
- Mix well, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with any of your favorite bread and drinks. Enjoy.
- Use vegan pasta to make it vegan. Also swap cheese with vegan cheese and cashew/coconut cream with milk cream.
- I only used carrots and onions in this recipe, but you can also add any other vegetables you like.
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe Videos.
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other MyGingerGarlicKitchen readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram, please mention @MyGingerGarlicKitchen or #mygingergarlickitchen. I would love to see your photos. :)
Recipe Source Link: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/super-spicy-veggie-pasta-recipe/
Date Published: 2022-10-10