Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What is Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta?
Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta is a deliciously vegetarian pasta dish. Which is low in fat, and has all the required nutrients for a meal. Beautifully colored, and with every bite it gives you an aroma of garlicky spinach, and tangy taste of tomatoes, giving you a feeling of comfort. It’s a perfect treat for any tired evening. All you need is a fresh feel with a spoonful, which will surely make you drool.
Let’s learn to make Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta in 3 easy to understand quick steps.
- olive oil – 2 tsp
- onion, finely chopped – 2 tsp
- garlic cloves, crushed – 2 tbsp
- dried chili flakes – ½ tsp (or as per taste)
- pepper sauce – 1 tsp (or as per taste)
- whole grain fusilli pasta, cooked according instruction – 1 packet (200g)
- tomatoes, chopped – 2
- tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- dried oregano – 1 tbsp
- spinach, chopped – 1 cup (I am using frozen spinach)
- parmesan cheese, grated – 4 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add onions, and saute for 2 minutes. Now add crushed garlic, chili flakes, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add oregano and salt. Cook for 1 minute. Now add chopped tomatoes, and spinach, and cook for 3 minutes. Add tomato ketchup, pepper sauce and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta, and toss with sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top, and serve with your favorite bread and beverage. Enjoy!
MY PHOTOGRAPHY NOTES:
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a silver reflector on the right side of the frame
Props & Styling: Wanted to click some moody photographs with Spinach Tomato Chili Pasta. So I used a gray plate, and a gray table napkin on a white metallic tray for styling. Less props are making these photos clean yet delightful.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 45°.
Happy Cooking 🙂
[simple-qr size=”” type=”url” url=”http://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/spinach-tomato-chili-whole-grain-pasta-vegetarian-recipe/” margin=”0″ size=”160″ align=”center” pointer_text=”Get This Awesome Recipe
On Your Smartphone.” pointer_color=”#FF1975″ pointer_position=”left”]