Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta
Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta is a deliciously vegetarian pasta dish. Which is low in fat, and has all the required nutrients for a meal.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/spinach-tomato-chili-whole-grain-pasta-vegetarian-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 15 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Italian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 281 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» For Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta //
- olive oil - 2 teaspoons
- onion, finely chopped - 2 teaspoons
- garlic cloves, crushed - 2 tablespoons
- dried chili flakes - 1/2 teaspoon (or as per taste)
- pepper sauce - 1 teaspoon (or as per taste)
- whole grain fusilli pasta, cooked according instruction - 1 packet (200 grams)
- tomatoes, chopped - 2
- tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- dried oregano - 1 tablespoon
- spinach, chopped - 1 cup (I am using frozen spinach)
- parmesan cheese, grated - 4 tablespoons
» Instructions for Spinach Tomato Chili Whole Grain Pasta //
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add onions, and saute for 2 minutes. Now add crushed garlic, chili flakes, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add oregano and salt. Cook for 1 minute. Now add chopped tomatoes, and spinach, and cook for 3 minutes. Add tomato ketchup, pepper sauce and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked pasta, and toss with sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top, and serve with your favorite bread and beverage. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.