Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 15 pcs
What are Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies?
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are made with butter, flour, cocoa powder, and small chocolate chunks. These wonderful Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are very soft and crunchy. These cookies are perfect for satisfying the cravings of chocolate lovers.
Let’s learn to make Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup small chocolate chunks
- 1⁄2 cup / 8tbsp butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C degrees. Take a large mixing bowl, add butter, cocoa powder, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add flour, baking soda, small chocolate chunks and mix well to make a cookie dough.
- Divide cookie dough into 15 small balls. Flatten the balls to make cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are cooked and surfaces begin to crack.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on wire cooling racks.
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are ready. Store at room temperature for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and sharing your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.