Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These wonderful Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are very soft and crunchy. These cookies are perfect for satisfying the cravings of chocolate lovers.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/dark-chocolate-chunk-cookies-recipes/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Total Time = 25 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = World
Serves = 12 cookies
Nutrition Info = 40 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» For Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies //
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup small chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup / 8tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
» How to Make Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies //
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C degrees. Take a large mixing bowl, add butter, cocoa powder, sugar, egg, vanilla extract and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add flour, baking soda, small chocolate chunks and mix well to make a cookie dough.
- Divide cookie dough into 15 small balls. Flatten the balls to make cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are cooked and surfaces begin to crack.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on wire cooling racks.
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are ready. Store at room temperature for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
- No notes for this recipe.