Cooking time: 10 minutes
What is Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancake?
Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancake is a savory crepe, and makes a wonderful breakfast. They are prepared with gram flour, zucchini, onion and other spices. Zucchini chickpea flour pancakes are full of flavorful aroma that can easily tantalize your taste buds.
Let’s learn to make Zucchini chickpea flour pancakes in 9 easy to understand quick steps.
- 2 cups gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala powder (optional)
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- a pinch of baking soda
- oil for cooking
- salt as per taste
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients in the bowl, and mix well.
- Now add milk to the dry ingredients and make a smooth batter. Check the consistency, add more milk if needed.
- Let the batter marinate in spices for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan on high heat. Once, the pan is hot enough, turn the heat on medium.
- Spread 1 tsp oil in the pan and spread 2 tbsp batter evenly on it.
- Cover the lid, and let it cook for about 2 minutes. Now remove the lid, and apply some more oil on the topside of pancake.
- Turn it upside down. Let it cook for 2 minutes, until it becomes brown and crispy from both sides.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the batter. Your delicious Zucchini Chickpea Flour Pancake is ready.
- Serve hot with salad, and serve with a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.