This easy to make skeleton chocolate bark is a delicious and spooky Halloween treat that can be prepared in minutes. This spooky and delicious bark is sure to make amazing Halloween gifts.
Looking for a last minute halloween treat? Then this skeleton chocolate bark is for you! You can whip them up in just a few minutes.
If you love chocolate barks then you should definitely make this easy chocolate treat because they are no-bake and so easy to make.
Other than melting chocolate you don’t need to do anything else. Just melt the chocolate, spread it in an even layer, draw faces, chill and cut the barks.
Skeleton Chocolate Bark
To make this skeleton bark, all you need is white chocolate (or white chocolate chips, candy melts), dark or black chocolate. That’s it.
This fun and easy to make Halloween Chocolate Bark is a fun spooky treat to make with kids. Plus, you don’t need any special decorating skills to make skeleton chocolate bark.
Making this chocolate bark is super easy. Just spread melted chocolate on a parchment paper lined plate. Create skeleton faces and eyes using dark or black chocolate and let it set. Cut the bark and enjoy!
This Skeleton Chocolate Bark
✔ is an ideal way to use up any leftover chocolates
✔ are easy to make and no-bake
✔ make a wonderful holiday gift
✔ can be made in advance
✔ is perfect for chocolate lovers
✔ can be stored for months
✔ can easily be customized
Looking for more spooky fun ideas? Check out 7 halloween Deviled Egg Ideas + Halloween Ghost Egg, Halloween Mummy Pizza Toast, Skeleton Oreo, and 15 Non-spooky halloween Recipes.
White chocolate – For melted white chocolate, you can use either white chocolate, chocolate wafers or candy melts.
Dark/black chocolate – For making faces, you can use dark chocolate or black chocolate.
Tips & Tricks to make Skeleton Chocolate Bark
Storage - You can store these barks in the refrigerator. They stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe makes a small batch of barks. But you can easily double or triple this recipe. Use this recipe as a guide and adjust the amount.
Size: You can cut them to break in any size you like.
This bark needs to be stored in the refrigerator. To store, transfer the barks to an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. These barks taste best when they are chilled, so you can consume them straight out of the refrigerator.
Can I Freeze Skeleton Bark?
Yes, these Skeleton Chocolate Barks can be frozen. Transfer them in a freezer-safe container or to a ziplock bag and freeze them for up to 2 months. When you want to eat, simply thaw these skeleton chocolate barks at room temperature for up to 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Skeleton Chocolate Bark (Step-by-step photo instructions)
For making Skeleton Chocolate Bark
- Place white chocolate pieces in a microwave-safe bowl. To melt, heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each heating session. Mix vegetable oil into white chocolate.
- Alternatively, melt in a double boiler.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto prepared pan. Use a spatula/fork to spread into an even layer approx ¼ inch thick. Draw a few skeleton faces and eyes using melted dark/black chocolate
- Chill the pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened completely. Remove the bark from the refrigerator, lift it out of the try and slide it on to a cutting board.
- Carefully cut the bark into odd-size pieces. Try to include at least one mouth piece in every section. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge until you are ready to serve them. Enjoy!