Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav
Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav is an Indian spiced rice dish; prepared with mushroom, corn kernels, peas, onion, and raisins. This is a wonderful lunch/dinner recipe, and goes well with any yogurt condiment or curry. Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav will make a hearty wholesome meal, which is light on the stomach and filler at the same time.
Let’s learn to cook Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav in easy to understand quick steps.
- mushrooms, sliced – 1 cup
- green peas, fresh – ½ cup
- corn kernels – ½ cup
- onion, sliced – 2
- basmati rice, cooked – 2 cups
- bay leaf – 1
- garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
- lemon juice – 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- olive oil – 1 tbsp
- raisins – ¼ cup
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, and bay leaf to it.
- When the seeds start to crackle, add onion slices to it.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. Now add sliced mushroom, corn kernels, peas, salt, and garam masala to it.
- Mix well, and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add cooked rice, and raisins to the cooked vegetables.
- Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice to it, and mix well.
- Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav is ready.
- Serve hot with any curry & raita. Enjoy!
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a reflector on the right side of the frame.
Props & Styling: I used a dark wooden board as a background. Bread, cheese, and a green chili are complimenting Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav. I added some orange slices and fresh green herbs to my frames, and I believe they are adding some nice contrast to these compositions.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 45°, 50°.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.