Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav
Mushroom Peas Corn Pulav is an Indian spiced rice dish; prepared with mushroom, corn kernels, peas, onion, and raisins. This is a wonderful lunch recipe.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/mushroom-peas-corn-pulav-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 15 minutes
Category = Side
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 194 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» Ingredients for Mushroom Peas Corn Pulao //
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2 small-sized onions, sliced
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon garam Masala powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raisins
» How to Make Mushroom Peas Corn Pulao //
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, and bay leaf to it.
- When the seeds start to crackle, add onion slices to it.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. Now add sliced mushroom, corn kernels, peas, salt, and garam masala to it.
- Mix well, and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add cooked rice, and raisins to the cooked vegetables.
- Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice to it, and mix well.
- Mushroom Peas Corn Pulao is ready.
- Serve hot with any curry & raita. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.
For questions and suggestions:
If you have any questions or suggestions about this recipe, please do contact us via this contact form or via the social channels:
Website: www.mygingergarlickitchen.com // Contact Form // Facebook Page // Youtube Page // Instagram Page // Pinterest Page