Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What is Indian Style Spiced Salad Bruschetta?
Indian Style Spiced Salad Bruschetta is a bit different from the traditional bruschetta. I have added some spices to freshly chopped vegetables. Instead of regular cheese, I have used mint flavored greek yogurt for dressing. Indian Style Spiced Salad Bruschetta is an aromatic & delightful recipe.
Let’s learn to make Indian Style Spiced Salad Bruschetta in 4 easy to understand quick steps.
- onion, finely chopped – 1
- cucumber, finely chopped – 1⁄2
- tomatoes, finely chopped – 2
- orange, finely chopped – 1
- fresh mint leaves, finely chopped – 4 tbsp
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- black salt – 1⁄8 tsp or as per taste
- cumin powder – 1⁄2 tsp
- chat masla – 1⁄4 tsp
- red chili powder – 1⁄8 tsp
- mint leaves, for garnishing
- baguette or french bread – 1
- Take a mix bowl. Add all the salad ingredients except Baguette (French Bread). Toss them well.
- Take another bowl. Add dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Slice baguette and toast well. Top with spiced salad.
- Let is set for 10 minutes. Sprinkle yogurt dressing on top. Serve with your favorite drink.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.