Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
What is Vegetable Pan Pizza?
Vegetable Pan Pizza, is just a simple, quick, yet delectably appetizing full meal recipe. Which can be served at anytime to anyone 🙂
Let’s learn to make Vegetable Pan Pizza in 7 easy to understand quick steps.
Ingredients for pizza dough:
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp semolina for dusting
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
Ingredients for sauce:
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Ingredients for topping:
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- mushrooms, thinly sliced
- bell peppers, thinly sliced
- onions, sliced
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp oregano
Method for dough:
- Take a small mixing bowl. Add yeast, sugar, salt, oil, water and mix well. Let it rise for 10 minutes.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add flour, and yeast mixture. Knead well for about 5 minutes to make a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film, and let it rise in warm place for 2-4 hours.
Method for sauce:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all of the sauce ingredients, and mix well. Let it set for at least 1 hour.
Method for Pizza:
- Preheat oven at 475 degrees F/246 degrees Celsius.
- At this point pizza dough would have doubled in size. Divide dough into two balls. Dust dough with semolina, and roll out each dough ball to a 9″ circle.
- Add oil to the pan. Place rolled dough circles in cooking pans.
- Spread sauce on dough and spread to within 1″ of edge. Spread all of the vegetables toppings. Spread shredded mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake on the lower rack for first 20 minutes, or till outer crust is brown. Bake on the top layer for few minutes.
- Serve hot with any of your favorite beverages.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.