Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What is Quick Masala Murmura?
Quick Masala Murmura is a simple and spicy Indian snack. This spicy recipe is made with puffed rice, peanuts, onions, tomatoes, lemon juice and some spices. Quick Masla Murmura is really mouth-watering, and it has a great spicy tangy flavorful.
Let’s learn to make Quick Masala Murmura in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- puffed rice – 4 cups
- onion, chopped – 2
- tomato, chopped – 2
- green chili, chopped -1
- coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tbsp
- red chili powder – 2tsp
- roasted peanuts (unsalted) – 1/4 cup
- chat Masala – 1/2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice 1-2 tsp (optional)
- black salt – 1/4 tsp
- gram flour namkeen – 1/4 cup
- salt as per taste
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients, and mix well.
- Masala Murmura is ready. Serve immediately with your favorite drinks. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.