Instant 5 mins Coconut Laddu No Heat Recipe. This is a quick and elegant Indian dessert recipe; which is prepared with only 3 ingredients. And plus, these gluten-free treats do not require any heat. 🙂
What is Instant Coconut Laddu?
Instant Coconut laddu is a quick and elegant dessert recipe; which is prepared with just 3 ingredients; desiccated coconut powder, condensed milk & cardamom powder. These beautiful white laddus are such a delight that just melts in the mouth, and with a taste that no one can resist.
Other laddu recipes you may also want to check out are: Dry Fruits Laddu, Til Laddu, Motichoor Ladoo, and Aate Ki Pinni, atta ladoo, and peanut ladoo.
Let’s learn to make Instant Coconut laddu in easy to understand quick steps.
Instant 5 Mins Coconut Ladoo - No Heat [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.2 from 91 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
|101 calories||1 laddu|
For Instant Coconut Laddu:
- 1 tin (400 grams), sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups (350 grams) unsweetened desiccated coconut + 1/4 cup more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
Making Instant Coconut Laddu:
- Add condensed milk, and 350g coconut powder, and cardamom powder to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions, and make tight balls out of them.
- Now roll each ball in coconut powder. Let the balls set for 15 minutes.
- Instant coconut laddus are ready to be served. Enjoy!
- You can refrigerate these Instant Coconut Laddus for up to a week, and they can last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe Videos.
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other MyGingerGarlicKitchen readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram, please mention @MyGingerGarlicKitchen or #mygingergarlickitchen. I would love to see your photos. :)
Recipe Source Link: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/instant-coconut-laddu-heat-recipe/
Date Published: 2022-10-06