Instant 5 Mins Coconut Ladoo - No Heat
This no heat Instant Coconut laddu is a quick and elegant Indian dessert recipe which is prepared with only 3 ingredients and is gluten free.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/instant-coconut-laddu-heat-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 12 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 10-12
Nutrition Info = 101 calories
Serving Size = 1 laddu
» For Instant Coconut Laddu:
- 1 tin (400 grams), sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups (350 grams) unsweetened desiccated coconut + 1/4 cup more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
» Making Instant Coconut Laddu:
- Add condensed milk, and 350g coconut powder, and cardamom powder to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions, and make tight balls out of them.
- Now roll each ball in coconut powder. Let the balls set for 15 minutes.
- Instant coconut laddus are ready to be served. Enjoy!
- You can refrigerate these Instant Coconut Laddus for up to a week, and they can last in the freezer for up to 2 months.