Cooking time: 20 minutes
What is Classic Potato Bell Pepper Stir-Fry?
Classic Potato Bell Pepper Stir-fry is a simple, easy and delicious side dish for Lunch or Dinner. Classic Potato Bell Pepper Stir-fry is prepared with potatoes, bell pepper, onions, peas, and seasoned with the blend of spices. This is a wonderful classic recipe, which can be served with any of your favorite breads or rice.
Let’s learn to make Classic Potato Bell Pepper Stir-Fry in 5 easy to understand quick steps.
Ingredients for loaf:
- 2 medium potatoes peeled, and sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green peas, boiled
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp red chili powder
- 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1⁄4 tsp garam masala
- 1 fresh chili chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin, and when they start to splutter, add sliced onions and sliced potatoes.
- Cook for 3 minutes, and add salt, turmeric powder to it and mix well.
- Let them cook till potatoes are almost cooked. Add bell pepper, chopped chilies, and cook for 2 minutes. Now add coriander powder, chopped ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomato slices, chopped garlic, red chili powder. Mix and stir all the vegetables together for 2 minutes.
- Now add green peas, garam masala powder and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Mix well, and serve with any of your favorite breads. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.