Cooking time: 20 minutes
What are Spinach Cheese Puffs?
Spinach Cheese Puffs are deliciously wonderful appetizers. Spinach cheese puffs are stuffed with spinach, cheese, onions, garlic, seasoned with curry powder filling, and baked in oven. Once Spinach cheese Puffs are baked, they come out flaky, and crispy brown with a delectable flavor.
Let’s learn to make Spinach Cheese Puffs in 7 easy to understand quick steps.
- 8 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach chopped, and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Floral cookie cutter (optional)
- Squeeze out water from the cooked spinach. Take a large bowl, and add squeezed spinach, chopped onions, crumbled cheese, black pepper powder, curry powder and salt to taste.
- Mix well to make a smooth mixture.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F /200 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets into rectangles.
- Now take 1 tbsp of mixture and fill one side of the rectangle, as shown in the picture below. Wet the borders with milk or water.
- Fold the pastry sheets, and cut into floral shape with cookie cutter. Do the same with rest of the sheets.
- Slightly brush them with oil, and bake for 15 minutes or till they turn golden brown. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.
Filed under: All-Recipes, Baking Recipes, Snack Recipes Appetizer recipes, Brunch recipes, food phtography, Food Styling, Indian beverages, Indian Recipes, My ginger garlic Kitchen, Quick Indian Recipes, Snacks recipes, Spinach Recipes