This quick and easy to make Keto Cocoa Cake Roll or Chocolate Roulade is super soft, creamy, fluffy, and filled to the brim with the chocolatey aroma. Plus, this scrumptious cake is low carb, grain-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
Do you need anything else to be delighted with your big celebration? In my opinion, this Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake can’t get any better.
Make it for a party or a get-together — this moist and delicious cake would surely turn heads.
You can make it in advance. So if planning a party, then make it a day before and you are all set to enjoy a hassle-free party. On the day of the party, just slice it and serve it. This pretty cake would shine on any dinner table.
This is a guest post from Anela Tripkovic who is a recipe creator and writer who publishes insightful food and diet-related articles on Kiss My Keto. Anela earned her master’s degree in nutrition at the University of Sarajevo, Center for Interdisciplinary Studies.
She believes that the keto diet should be simple and accessible to everyone, which is why she began creating keto-friendly recipes that can fit everyone’s lifestyle, schedule, and budget. Follow Anela on Medium to learn about her latest recipe creations.
Keto Cocoa Cake Roll [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.4 from 9 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Dessert||Central European||12 slices|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
|94 calories||1 serving|
For Cocoa sponge //
- 6oz. KMK Chocolate baking mix
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup powdered Erythritol
For Filling //
- 8oz. mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered Erythritol
How to Make Keto Cocoa Cake Roll //
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the sponge ingredients. Stir well until you have a smooth batter.
- Transfer the sponge onto a slip mat and spread evenly. Make sure it is 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake the sponge for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. If you see crack over a sponge do not worry. As it cools down a bit it will disappear. Place the sponge with parchment paper on a damp kitchen cloth. Start rolling gently from the shorter side. Roll up and place aside to cool down.
- Make the filling; in a mixing bowl, beat all the filling ingredients.
- Unroll the sponge and remove the baking paper. Spread the filling over the sponge and roll it again. Allow to settle for 1 hour in a fridge.
- Dust with some cocoa if desired. Slice and serve.
- No notes for this recipe.
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe Videos.
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other MyGingerGarlicKitchen readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram, please mention @MyGingerGarlicKitchen or #mygingergarlickitchen. I would love to see your photos. :)
Recipe Source Link: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/keto-cocoa-cake-roll/
Date Published: 2023-03-12