Corn Cheese Toast is an easy to make, quick and filling weekend breakfast recipe. Simply and tasty.
Corn Cheese Toast
Corn Cheese Toast is a quick filling breakfast or a snack recipe, which is simply tasty and quite easy to make. Weekends are perfect to go for less time consuming, healthy yet delicious cooking. As we all want to spend our time with our families and don’t want to end up in the kitchen for hours.
Today I am sharing with you all this cheesy toast recipe, which comes with mildly sweet corn. Corn Cheese Toast would also make a satisfying snack, or you can use these as an appetizer by using baguette slices instead of regular bread slices. This is a great meal for kids, as it provides them with calcium in their growing. Believe me your precious ones would love to eat this cheesy toast anytime 🙂
Some other delicious corn dishes you might also love to try are: corn chaat, bhutte ka kees, Pepper Corn Arugula Pizza with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, roasted corn, and corn pakora.
Let’s learn to make Corn Cheese Toast in easy to understand quick steps.
Heat a pan. Add margarine to it. Now add chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes.
Add corn kernels and saute for 2 minutes. Add dried parsley, salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and cook for a minute.
Add cubed cheese, and cook until cheese melts. Stir continuously, and remove from heat when its done.
Spread corn cheese topping on toasted bread halves. Garnish with coriander leaves and cheese cubes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Indian Cheese Corn Toast [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.3 from 71 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
|229 calories||1 serving|
For Indian Cheese Corn Toast //
- 4 toasted slices , cut into halves
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 medium-sized chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon grounded pepper
- 2 tablespoons capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt to taste
How to Make Indian Cheese Corn Toast //
- Heat a pan. Add margarine to it. Now add chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes. Add corn kernels and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add dried parsley, salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add cubed cheese, and cook until cheese melts. Stir continuously, and remove from heat when it's done.
- Spread corn cheese topping on toasted bread halves. Garnish with coriander leaves and cheese cubes. Serve immediately with tea or coffee.
- No notes for this recipe.
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe Videos.
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other MyGingerGarlicKitchen readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram, please mention @MyGingerGarlicKitchen or #mygingergarlickitchen. I would love to see your photos. :)
Recipe Source Link: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/corn-cheese-toast-weekend-breakfast-recipe/
Date Published: 2022-10-11