Indian Cheese Corn Toast
Corn Cheese Toast for a weekend breakfast is a quick filling recipe, which is simply tasty and quite easy to make.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/corn-cheese-toast-weekend-breakfast-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 229 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Indian Cheese Corn Toast //
- 4 toasted slices , cut into halves
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 medium-sized chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon grounded pepper
- 2 tablespoons capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt to taste
» How to Make Indian Cheese Corn Toast //
- Heat a pan. Add margarine to it. Now add chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes. Add corn kernels and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add dried parsley, salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add cubed cheese, and cook until cheese melts. Stir continuously, and remove from heat when it's done.
- Spread corn cheese topping on toasted bread halves. Garnish with coriander leaves and cheese cubes. Serve immediately with tea or coffee.
- No notes for this recipe.