A rich and decadent Cardamom Maple Toasts stuffed with a sweet combo of Banana + Nutella filling, dusted with icing sugar, drizzled with extra chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed almonds and marshmallows.
The beauty in the name itself: A rich and decadent Cardamom Maple Toasts stuffed with a sweet combo of Banana + Nutella filling, dusted with icing sugar, drizzled with extra chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed almonds and marshmallows.
Best breakfast ever: Want to have something sweet for breakfast which is healthy and full of awesome flavors. I know, we not only need it, but want it too. Because life is too short to not to have something chocolatey for your meals! Isn’t it? 🙂
Yes, I am 100% serious what I am talking about.
But please, do not get confused. I am in no way suggesting this for all your meals, although I can sure have this as lunch and dinner and I am sure that I could find so many ways to justify that this can also be served as a main meal. 😉
Now, I am not saying you have to make these for all your meals. That’s totally and completely up to you. But if I have to say for one meal you should make this — then this has to be a breakfast meal for sure!
Deliciousness all-round: Let’s just get right down to the Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast. Because, this breakfast is pure deliciousness on a plate which is dying to get into your mouth. Literally! This deliciousness wants to end its journey in your mouth! 🙂 Yes, in your mouth for sure!
I know they look sinful, but looks can be deceiving my friend. So you can have these for breakfast twice or thrice in a week! Who doesn’t like a breakfast which is so sinfully decadent and healthy too!
Makes total sense, right? Yes, yes it does. Trust me.
Many reasons to love this Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast: This toast is so good and there is so much to love. It’s not only because the center is filled with a banana nutella, but there is a lot more. Let me tell you how:
- If you love Nutella you would love this.
- If you love banana, you would love this.
- If you love cardamom, you would love this.
- If you love chocolate, you would love this.
- If you love almonds, you would love this.
- If you love marshmallows, you would love this.
- If you love toasts in general, you would love this.
See, I told you! It is incredibly delish. And no, I don’t eat like this everyday but twice or thrice a week. That’s a fair thing I guess.
The simple straight process: The process to make these is pretty simple. Slit a banana and stuff with nutella. Wrap in a foil and bake. Make a mixture with butter + cardamom + maple syrup.
Unwrap banana and take out the banana nutella mixture in a bowl. Slather on a bread slice and sandwich with another bread slice. Brush with cardamom maple mixture and broil or grill. Or simply just fry in a skillet. Dust with icing sugar. And that’s it.
You can also top with your favorite ingredients and get ready to be amazed.
Kind of a picture perfect breakfast if you ask me.
You can use any toppings you like, but I went with almonds + whipped cream + chocolate sauce + marshmallows. Mmmmmm, and that’s pretty much it.
Every. Single. Bite. Is. Sinful. Mouthful.
Say whaaaaatttt? Are you ready? Of course, you are! :).
These Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toasts will ultimately change your lives — all for good! 🙂
Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast Recipe (Step-by-step photo instructions)
For Baked Banana //
- Slit the banana lengthwise, but don’t cut completely through it!
- Stuff the banana with the nutella.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the banana nutella mixture into a bowl and mix well.
For Cardamom Maple Mixture //
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add cardamom powder and maple syrup.
- Stir well and let it come to boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
For Toasts //
- Slather the mixture on two bread slices.
- Then sandwich with other two slices.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with the prepared cardamom maple mixture.
- Broil them at 200°C for 2 minutes or simply grill them.
For Serving //
- Dust them with icing sugar and cut sandwiches into desired shapes.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate sauce.
- Top with almond slices and marshmallows.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk or coffee.