A rich and decadent Cardamom Maple Toasts stuffed with a sweet combo of Banana + Nutella filling, dusted with icing sugar, drizzled with extra chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed almonds and marshmallows.
The beauty in the name itself: A rich and decadent Cardamom Maple Toasts stuffed with a sweet combo of Banana + Nutella filling, dusted with icing sugar, drizzled with extra chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crushed almonds and marshmallows.
Best breakfast ever: Want to have something sweet for breakfast which is healthy and full of awesome flavors. I know, we not only need it, but want it too. Because life is too short to not to have something chocolatey for your meals! Isn’t it? 🙂
Yes, I am 100% serious what I am talking about.
But please, do not get confused. I am in no way suggesting this for all your meals, although I can sure have this as lunch and dinner and I am sure that I could find so many ways to justify that this can also be served as a main meal. 😉
Now, I am not saying you have to make these for all your meals. That’s totally and completely up to you. But if I have to say for one meal you should make this — then this has to be a breakfast meal for sure!
Deliciousness all-round: Let’s just get right down to the Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast. Because, this breakfast is pure deliciousness on a plate which is dying to get into your mouth. Literally! This deliciousness wants to end its journey in your mouth! 🙂 Yes, in your mouth for sure!
I know they look sinful, but looks can be deceiving my friend. So you can have these for breakfast twice or thrice in a week! Who doesn’t like a breakfast which is so sinfully decadent and healthy too!
Makes total sense, right? Yes, yes it does. Trust me.
Many reasons to love this Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast: This toast is so good and there is so much to love. It’s not only because the center is filled with a banana nutella, but there is a lot more. Let me tell you how:
- If you love Nutella you would love this.
- If you love banana, you would love this.
- If you love cardamom, you would love this.
- If you love chocolate, you would love this.
- If you love almonds, you would love this.
- If you love marshmallows, you would love this.
- If you love toasts in general, you would love this.
See, I told you! It is incredibly delish. And no, I don’t eat like this everyday but twice or thrice a week. That’s a fair thing I guess.
The simple straight process: The process to make these is pretty simple. Slit a banana and stuff with nutella. Wrap in a foil and bake. Make a mixture with butter + cardamom + maple syrup.
Unwrap banana and take out the banana nutella mixture in a bowl. Slather on a bread slice and sandwich with another bread slice. Brush with cardamom maple mixture and broil or grill. Or simply just fry in a skillet. Dust with icing sugar. And that’s it.
You can also top with your favorite ingredients and get ready to be amazed.
Kind of a picture perfect breakfast if you ask me.
You can use any toppings you like, but I went with almonds + whipped cream + chocolate sauce + marshmallows. Mmmmmm, and that’s pretty much it.
Every. Single. Bite. Is. Sinful. Mouthful.
Love easy desserts? Then you would also love this crepes recipe.
Say whaaaaatttt? Are you ready? Of course, you are! :).
These Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toasts will ultimately change your lives — all for good! 🙂
Banana Nutella Stuffed Cardamom Maple Toast Recipe (Step-by-step photo instructions)
For Baked Banana //
- Slit the banana lengthwise, but don’t cut completely through it!
- Stuff the banana with the nutella.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the banana nutella mixture into a bowl and mix well.
For Cardamom Maple Mixture //
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add cardamom powder and maple syrup.
- Stir well and let it come to boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
For Toasts //
- Slather the mixture on two bread slices.
- Then sandwich with other two slices.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with the prepared cardamom maple mixture.
- Broil them at 200°C for 2 minutes or simply grill them.
For Serving //
- Dust them with icing sugar and cut sandwiches into desired shapes.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate sauce.
- Top with almond slices and marshmallows.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk or coffee.