Pineapple Coconut Rabri is an Indian style dessert, and a totally awesome one. This exotic sweet dish has a unique fruity-juicy pineapple flavor which shines this authentic dessert Rabri. And coconut adds a nice nutty texture to this. This is definitely a must try recipe for pineapple and coconut lovers.
What is Pineapple Coconut Rabri?
Pineapple Coconut Rabri is a classi twist to Indian Dessert Rabri. This Rabri is an Indian style dessert, and a totally awesome one. Traditionally rabri is prepared by evaporating full cream milk to half, but I am using evaporated milk for a quicker version.
This delicious Rabri has a unique fruity-juicy flavor, and adding coconut gives it a nice raw touch. This dessert is quite simple and it can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
More delicious milk based desserts you might want to check out are: Chocolate Coated Badam Roll, Malai Ladoo, Instant Mawa Modak, Motichoor Kheer, Chocolate Burfi, Instant Mango Shrikhand, Vermicelli Fruit Custard, fruit rabri, and Best Kesar Pista Ice Cream.
Let’s learn to cook Pineapple Coconut Rabri in easy to understand quick steps.
Heat a pan. Add chopped pineapple, and sugar to it. Let them cook till water evaporates. Reduce the heat.
Add condensed milk, evaporated milk, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, and chopped pistachio. Mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let it cool completely. Keep in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
Transfer chilled rabri into serving glasses, and top with some chopped pistachio. Enjoy!
Pineapple Coconut Rabri [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.1 from 88 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
|282 calories||1 serving|
For Pineapple Coconut Rabri
- Pineapple chopped - 2 cups
- Desiccated coconut - 1 cup
- Evaporated milk, cooked on high in microwave for 5 minutes - 1 can
- Condensed milk - 1 can
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Pistachio chopped - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Rabri //
- Heat a pan. Add chopped pineapple, and sugar to it.
- Let them cook till water evaporates. Reduce the heat.
- Add condensed milk, evaporated milk, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, and chopped pistachio.
- Mix well and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and let it cool completely.
- Keep in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Transfer chilled rabri into serving glasses, and top with some chopped pistachio. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe Videos.
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other MyGingerGarlicKitchen readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram, please mention @MyGingerGarlicKitchen or #mygingergarlickitchen. I would love to see your photos. :)
Recipe Source Link: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/awesome-pineapple-coconut-rabri-recipe/
Date Published: 2023-04-06