Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What is Seasoned Potato Stuffed Cheese Toast?
Potato Stuffed Cheese Toast is a dish which has a crispy outer skin, chunky textured filling, perfectly contrasted with the seasoning, and which completes with the melted cheese. You will feel so many flavors and textures in every single bite of it.
What is the perfect time to make Potato Stuffed Cheese Toast?
Potato Stuffed Cheese Toast is a perfect recipe for a quick breakfast, and it does not take long to cook. It has a heavenly taste, which makes you feel fuller.
Let’s learn to make Seasoned Potato Stuffed Cheese Toast in 5 easy steps.
- 4 slices of white bread
- 2 potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 4 cheese slices
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp chaat masala
- a pinch of red chili powder (optional)
- salt as per taste
- Mash potatoes (if not mashed already), and add chopped onion, chopped tomato, fennel seeds, red chili powder, chaat masala, and salt.
- Mix well. Your Potato mixture is ready. Now, apply the potato mixture over the breads.
- Apply cheese slices on the bread slices. Sprinkle pepper powder on top. Do the same with all other slices.
- Place slices on baking tray. Turn the oven settings to broil, and grill at maximum setting, for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve piping hot with any ketchup.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Liked this post, then you will like this too.