Detailed Rajasthani Mirchi Ke Tipore - Instant Green Chili Pickle Recipe recipe with step by step photos and video tutorial. Hari mirchi ke tipore is a hot, spicy, and tangy pickle, which is one of the traditional and authentic specialties of Rajasthani Cuisine.
About Mirchi Ke Tipore
This pickle takes me back to my childhood when my granny used to make this quick pickle often. Or better I should say that she always kept this pickle in the refrigerator as a backup plan to her sudden spicy pickle craving. Whenever she found the food uninteresting to her taste buds, she ate this pickle.
But now as a grown up I also love this pickle. Not too much, just a little addition of this pickle can make your food flavor bursting. If you like chilies then you don’t want to miss out on this one.
Related: Rajasthani Gatta Curry Recipe
Rajasthani Mirchi ke Tipore – Instant Chili Pickle is a very famous popular Rajastani delicacy, and this is a must in any Rajasthani thali (a platter full of regional delicacies). Any Rajsthani Thali in incomplete without this pickle. Check out more Rajasthani recipe.
Related: Rajasthani Lehsun Ki Chutney
Related: Rajasthani Mirchi ke Tipore
This delish recipe does not require so much effort and time, and can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. If you do not prefer to eat too much hot chilies, try to make this dish with mildly hot chilies. Green chilies cooked with spices give this recipe an unforgettably unique flavor.
If you live Rajasthani dishes then you might also like this Besan Mirchi Ke Tipore.
Let’s learn to make Rajasthani Mirchi Ke Tipore – Instant Chili Pickle Recipe in easy to understand quick steps.
Rajasthani Mirchi ke Tipore – Instant Green Chili Pickle (Step-by-step photo instructions)
Make Mirchi Ke Tipore:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
- Add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds.
- Turn the heat to low. When the seeds start to splutter, add chopped green chilies. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, chili powder, dried mango powder and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute. Splash with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for more 2 minutes. (Use 2 tablespoons of oil if you don't want to use water.)
- Once cooked, turn off the heat. Instant chili pickle can be served as a side dish to accompany your meals. Enjoy!