Rajasthani Mirchi ke Tipore - Instant Green Chili Pickle
Detailed Rajasthani Mirchi Ke Tipore - Instant Chili Pickle recipe with step by step photos and video tutorial. Hari mirchi ke tipore is a spicy pickle.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/rajasthani-mirchi-ke-tipore-instant-chili-pickle-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 12 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 6
Nutrition Info = 180 calories
Serving Size = 6 Servings
» For Mirchi Ke Tipore:
- 1 1/2 cups green chilies, chopped & deseeded
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon dried mango powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- pinch of red chili powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
» Make Mirchi Ke Tipore:
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
- Add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds.
- Turn the heat to low. When the seeds start to splutter, add chopped green chilies. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, chili powder, dried mango powder and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute. Splash with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for more 2 minutes. (Use 2 tablespoons of oil if you don't want to use water.)
- Once cooked, turn off the heat. Instant chili pickle can be served as a side dish to accompany your meals. Enjoy!
- Instant chili pickle can be kept in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.